• HECK NO
  2. 2. Do you feel satified with the poduct

• Yes
    • NO
    • HECK NO
  3. 3. Would you recommend this product to a friend

• yes
    • no
    • I SAID NO NOW GIVE ME A REFUND OR I GRAB AN IMPS HEAD AND SHOVE IT IN A SHOTGUN

On 10/7/2019 at 10:15 AM, superboo07 said:

the gender of the wad is "The ultimate doom". there are 4 maps. (..) THEY ARE MEANT TO BE MEMEY.

I was under the impression that all Doom maps were gender nonconforming but then I remembered that ksutra map.. Anyway, I hope your next wad is non-memey. I guess my first wad was unintentionally memey, as in bad. Watch some Doom Builder, SLADE and DeHackEd tutorials on YT when you want to get serious about mapping and modding!

The one thing about this map that I am jealous about is the amount of people engaging with it.

If anyone wants to make me less jealous, see the map releases through my post history ;)

Edit: Attached playthrough.

Edited by Magicana

I think players would more prefer to fight just a single Cyber and/or SMM that actually attacked, instead of hundreds of those "friendly" ones. 

4 hours ago, Rosh Fragger said:

I think players would more prefer to fight just a single Cyber and/or SMM that actually attacked, instead of hundreds of those "friendly" ones. 

They weren't meant to be friendly, that's a bug. When I tested it they would brutally murder me.

9 hours ago, Doomkid said:

I was under the impression that all Doom maps were gender nonconforming but then I remembered that ksutra map.. Anyway, I hope your next wad is non-memey. I guess my first wad was unintentionally memey, as in bad. Watch some Doom Builder, SLADE and DeHackEd tutorials on YT when you want to get serious about mapping and modding!

Do you have a sense of humor

I said gender because people told me. I needed to specify which doom they must have

20 hours ago, Doominator2 said:

This WAD is just one big shit post. This is the "big boss" at the end of E1M3

image.png.66312c7b7ec9f00051ba8fa32770e912.png

Also there is a 4th level which wasn't mentioned in the OP, and this is what it is.

image.png.c3cdc7243e86891cccab6c5e51bbf640.png

I'm both delighted and sad that I wasted 5 minutes playing this WAD.

I think it's boring to keep doing wads like these in 2019 when there are maybe millions of them the same.

13 hours ago, superboo07 said:

Do you have a sense of humor

I said gender because people told me. I needed to specify which doom they must have

A more accurate term would be compatibility :)

well, I er... played the wad. Interesting stuff. keep at it! I would recommend looking through ling's tutorials on vanilla editing and map design.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:22 AM, EpicTyphlosion said:

Is it just me, or is this going to be the next wow.wad?

Oh believe me I have so much planned, like a BETTER BIG BIGGER (REDACTED) GUN AND MORE GUN, THE BFG WILL BE MORE GUN AND BIGGER

6 hours ago, Pure Hellspawn said:

If there's a poll asking "do you like it" - either the author has really low confidence or (most likely) the wad sucks.

NO.

It’s a joke meant to make fun of the surveys sent to people because they bought a product

Well, if it's intended to be a joke wad, then that makes sense (There aren't enough joke wads out there anyways). Though you want to be careful when making one, as people will have different reactions to your maps. And for the love of God, don't make a Terry wad and call it a joke wad. We have too many of those in the world already, and NitroActive isn't helping