Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gamul312

"Minecraft but with Cthulhu Monsters, Dragons, Dinosaurs & All Things Terrifying"

edit: For the record, I don't agree with the sentiments expressed in this Tweet. I'm just amused by KFC's attempts to look cool over Twitter.

Edited by Ajora

Two minutes and thirty seconds was all I could take of those shrill, obnoxious, hyenas. I am absolutely baffled as to what anyone sees in these types of videos. It's incredible to think that the same species that brought the universe Piano Concerto #2 in C Minor, Dune, Dr. Strangelove and Berserk is the same species responsible for this tasteless hog shit. How utterly embarrassing. 

Edited by Ajora

8 hours ago, Mr. Freeze said:

>open video

>exaggerated, fake screaming

>close video

In a society that protects kids from bullies and anything that may upset them, combine with people who can make a living playing video games rather than going outside their place, these shrill screams are real, because they've never encountered anything dangerous or unpleasant. This is why our army is shrinking. They don't know how to man up and just play a goddamn game.

10 hours ago, Ajora said:

Two minutes and thirty seconds was all I could take of those shrill, obnoxious, hyenas. I am absolutely baffled as to what anyone sees in these types of videos. It's incredible to think that the same species that brought the universe Piano Concerto #2 in C Minor, Dune, Dr. Strangelove and Berserk is the same species responsible for this tasteless hog shit. How utterly embarrassing. 

The universe is quite a mixed bag i'd say :O

4 hours ago, geo said:

In a society that protects kids from bullies and anything that may upset them, combine with people who can make a living playing video games rather than going outside their place, these shrill screams are real, because they've never encountered anything dangerous or unpleasant. This is why our army is shrinking. They don't know how to man up and just play a goddamn game.

I love the mix of deepness and edge of this :) <3

On Topic Kinda:

I never found dinos to be terrifying they are just cool :) (and ded :'( )

Spoiler

Also i bet in like 10 years when the Fortnite audience grows up they will bash the shit out of that times most popular game with a large child audience and just praise the ever loving shit out of Fortnite because history repeats itself :O