Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PurpleNerd23

Share your PWAD! I will review your WADs as fast as I can.

Hello! I am submitting this as someone who has made PWADs in the past (not just Blood Oven, but most of my old works are broken, not finished, corrupted, or are just copypastas of other maps with more detail.) I will review any and every wad you submit, except for terry wads. (terry wads can burn in hell.) Good luck, and get to posting!

Try this. Custom textures with Vanilla monsters/weapons. Haven't gotten any feedback but I never really promoted it either. Just something I was experimenting with in-between projects. Thanks.

32 minutes ago, xdarkmasterx said:

hey, i have a WAD for you play

appreciation of any recieption that he will have

So, pretty fun map. Had to play on an easier difficulty than UV (Yell at me all you want, I ain't that much of a pro). The level design was fantastic, except for the hordes of enemies. The map shouldn't throw the player right into the midst of the action, it should give them a bit of time to, (ahem): "Get Phyched!"

23 minutes ago, PurpleNerd23 said:

Payload, what level of difficulty would you rate yours to be?

Harder than vanilla. HMP is certainly doable but all difficulty settings are implemented if needed.

2 minutes ago, PurpleNerd23 said:

The map shouldn't throw the player right into the midst of the action, it should give them a bit of time to, (ahem): "Get Phyched!"

hahaha, oh man, are you gonna hate the opening of my map. lol Don't let that deter you, try it on HNTR so you don't have cybies hunting you down. You don't fight them though, you just have to run a gauntlet avoiding them at the beginning.

1 hour ago, PurpleNerd23 said:

So, pretty fun map. Had to play on an easier difficulty than UV (Yell at me all you want, I ain't that much of a pro). The level design was fantastic, except for the hordes of enemies. The map shouldn't throw the player right into the midst of the action, it should give them a bit of time to, (ahem): "Get Phyched!"

cheers for that man ive got easier maps still so next time ill give u a one or the other... thanks for playing ;)

Is it okay share more than one map? If so, then here are they:

UAC Earth Base (first map I made): https://www.doomworld.com/files/file/19198-uac-earth-base/

Transport (second map I made): https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/102300-transport-the-second-map-i-made/

Basket Case (a map I made for the 30 minute mapping challenge, it's a pretty short map): http://www.mediafire.com/file/zz604rlooscupay/Basket_Case.zip/file

Some large feedback would be appreciated.

Hi PurpleNerd!

Try this one out 😃. It works with the Plutonia IWAD and the map is MAP15. It's not an easy map and you may need to be conservative with your ammo (make use of monster infighting, but watch out though, there's not a lot of health either). Try to find the secret exit without cheating if you can.

Fountain of Youth.zip

"Black Tomb" 

My first WAD.

Dark, Claustrophobic environments aiming for a horror atmosphere and resource management with a Blood/SIGIL inspiration.

All Vanilla assets.

GZDoom is the source port I have tested it in and it works fine that way.

BLACK TOMB -Moddb link