Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Uter Lokales

Doom Eternal Pre-Order & Deluxe Edition Trailer

At 0:04, if you look behind the marauder you see what appears to be the new design for the cyber-mancubus.

Also 0:27, that um... that looks intense. 

So we will be fighting 2 cyberdemons tyrants, a marauder, archviles, Doom Hunter, barons and a handful of pinkies all at the same time?  Is Id mad?  Bring it one!

This appears to confirm that the Tyrant/Cyberdemon will be a "regular" enemy instead of a boss.

Also, they now have orange glowing eyes instead of the black beady ones as seen in the E3 gameplay.

2 minutes ago, Deⓧiaz said:

DAMN I DO NOT LIKE THE ABSENCE OF LIGHTING IN DOOM 64. WTF THEY HAVE DONE?!

IT HAS BEGUN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BETHESDA WHAT DID YOU DO

18 minutes ago, Gerardo194 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but weren't classic sounds for weapons confirmed in the "fake" leak???

Classic sounds being apart of the deluxe edition was known since E3.

Harnessing the power of dumb memes, they created the Doot Revenant. Unfortunately, they didn't reskin his rockets to look like music notes, and they didn't change the sound they make when fired either.

What is the "throwback shotgun" a throwback to? It doesn't look like the classic shotguns, or the Doom 64 shotguns, or even the Doom 3 shotguns.

2 minutes ago, Gez said:

Harnessing the power of dumb memes, they created the Doot Revenant. Unfortunately, they didn't reskin his rockets to look like music notes, and they didn't change the sound they make when fired either.

What is the "throwback shotgun" a throwback to? It doesn't look like the classic shotguns, or the Doom 64 shotguns, or even the Doom 3 shotguns.

The metal is black and the stock/grip is brown like the original shotgun.  It's just a recoloring.

58 minutes ago, STILES said:

Uhhh take a look at the Doom 64 footage, the lost soul bleeds green...

Which is awesome, that means we can switch between the US/International version of the game and the Japanese one.

For starters, the Japanese version of D64 had censored elements - monsters bleeding green and them being referred to as "aliens", along with others things I think.

Neat trailer overall.

1 hour ago, Ramiel said:

Looks more like an arm-mounted chaingun than a shotgun to me.

https://imgur.com/a/psx4BVx

Nope it is the shotgun guy right before he raised his shield.

Commando's have yet to be OFFICIALLY seen.

Video was deleted then reuploaded.

So far, things look nice.

New locations, glimpse of the Cybermanc, Cyberdemons as enemies, Pinkies with yellow eyes, whatever the new Plasma Rifle alt fire may be, whether or not we could ever see Doomguy's face under the demonic skin, if the Marauder is also an enemy type too...

Doom 64 giving the Lost Soul green blood does look weird.

7 hours ago, STILES said:

Uhhh take a look at the Doom 64 footage, the lost soul bleeds green...

Yea this isn't good to see. If they bleed green it means everything else is bleeding green.

6 hours ago, seed said:

Which is awesome, that means we can switch between the US/International version of the game and the Japanese one.

For starters, the Japanese version of D64 had censored elements - monsters bleeding green and them being referred to as "aliens", along with others things I think.

Neat trailer overall.

Proof or source stating you can switch versions? This sets off alarm bells for me. Seeing green blood can only mean it's the censored version that we are getting.

4 hours ago, whatup876 said:

Doom 64 giving the Lost Soul green blood does look weird.

It looks weird because it's censored.

That master level remix looks to be pretty difficult, there are two cyberdemons in one area, and even an archvile.

1 hour ago, Nevander said:

Proof or source stating you can switch versions? This sets off alarm bells for me. Seeing green blood can only mean it's the censored version that we are getting.

Jumping on other people about drawing unsourced conclusions when you yourself are drawing unsourced conclusions is a really odd thing to do, no?