Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

doom guy face??!

http://freedoom.sourceforge.net/sshot/sshot.php?image=e1m1-1.png

if that is the face? please someone change it!! it looks too much like a wrestler and last i checked the doom guy does not like wrestling. He thinks it is kinda gay, with all the touching and grabing. anyway that is my only complaint other than some detail touch up on some stuff to make it less cartoonish.
also is the imp still that snake thing, that thing seems too much like heritic/hexen. someone should make it more impish(with 2 legs for starters) anyway i think it looks good, love the maps

Who did that? Seph is right tho, but well...

Question, did someone make the csawa0 sprite? I whipped something up for it, but wasn't sure. I'm putting finishing touches now.

Edit: One more question. How do I upload?

Edit2: My sprite is done.

i am working on a soldier, and maybe an imp. i dont like the snake thing. also i think the mancubus's size should be increased a bit. other than that it seems good other than doing some work on animation. for my soldier base i am doing basicly what ID did. I am useing a model and a digital camera. however i am useing a human subject in military(close to) clothes. then i will work inside of a image editor to get the size correct, angels and effects.
this is a good way of doing it. even if your base is clay, you can texture over it for a smoother animation. we had a class last year where we did this and it proved much easier, and with better results, than simply drawling out each action.

Sephiroth said:

i am working on a soldier, and maybe an imp. i dont like the snake thing. also i think the mancubus's size should be increased a bit. other than that it seems good other than doing some work on animation. for my soldier base i am doing basicly what ID did. I am useing a model and a digital camera. however i am useing a human subject in military(close to) clothes. then i will work inside of a image editor to get the size correct, angels and effects.
this is a good way of doing it. even if your base is clay, you can texture over it for a smoother animation. we had a class last year where we did this and it proved much easier, and with better results, than simply drawling out each action.

This is fantastic :) We are in great need of sprites. If you do a soldier we could perhaps use it for the chaingun sergeant.

fraggle said:

This is fantastic :) We are in great need of sprites. If you do a soldier we could perhaps use it for the chaingun sergeant.

Yeah... it would be cool... :)