Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Give Me Ya Pretzels

Duke It Out With Your Pals 2.3

THIS IS MY NEWEST CREATION, AH AH AH! ya, I made a new mod. its a gameplay mod with new enemies and weapons (every enemy is replaced except the humans, the cyberdemon, the spidermastermind, the arachnotron, and the revenant) its called Duke it out with your pals because you are able to summon actors that can help you in battle (a actor is code language for a npc). every enemy that is replaced is a alteration except 1 word enemies. one of the enemies is called the icicle impaler, it shoots icicles that try to freeze you, it looks like a ice blue Imp. and there is a giant robot. it dashes towards you like Megaman X and does melee damage. if the robot is damaged it, will shoot fire balls. there are many other enemies. basically, every demon is replaced with some kind of monster or robot. hope you guys have a good time playing this mod,

thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvd3mer02khwch2/DIOWYP.pk3?dl=1

credits: aleksander Kowalczyk and The other people invloved with making Hacx 2.0, ID Software, Raven Software, The Freedooom Project Team, Rouge Entertainment, Velocity Inc., Team TNT, and Nintendo.

Capture4.PNG

capture3.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

Edited by Give Me Ya Pretzels : adding new link

51 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

Why are the walls untextured in that screenshot? Just wondering, that’s all

I dunno why Kinsie's test map never had any proper textures. The map is very good for testing things out, but for some reason, the walls were left blank. 

12 hours ago, Ajora said:

I dunno why Kinsie's test map never had any proper textures. The map is very good for testing things out, but for some reason, the walls were left blank. 

I think it's because of compatibility issues or just the filesize.