Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Masonicon

Ani-Toonspiracy Doom (revisited)

You guys are going to look pretty silly when this thing drops and goes down in history as the greatest and most ambitious Doom TC of all time.

1 hour ago, Obsidian said:

*Thinks of Grezzo 2 for some reason*

what is happening herea?

3 hours ago, jeroa said:

what is Tekriot?

I can’t tell for sure but I heard that’s some weird TekWar reincarnation.

3 hours ago, Obsidian said:

*Thinks of Grezzo 2 for some reason*

Ooooooh baby!

On 10/28/2019 at 8:36 PM, Dragonfly said:

what are you going to do to make this project become a reality? 

On 10/29/2019 at 4:13 PM, Masonicon said:

not exactly

Such a short but satisfying exchange. 5 bags of popcorn, and I’ll throw in a little Doomworld logo.

On 11/3/2019 at 6:58 AM, Masonicon said:

how about fictionalizing this Doom WAD in my mega-crossover(where this Doom WAD was based on), cuz this was (still) better option than making this Doom WAD for real?

Hold up, bucko. Let me wrap my head around this. We've gone from a DMCA wet dream to a Deviantart level fanfic? A fanfic in which the characters are playing a fangame of themselves going on a murder frenzy? This is all just a trainwreck of the most magnificent caliber. Since this is nothing more than a fanfic that has DOOM mentioned in it now, I don't think this is the type of site you're looking for. Doomworld isn't where you post your Pokemon fanfics, bro.

6 hours ago, JustCallMeKaito said:

Hold up, bucko. Let me wrap my head around this. We've gone from a DMCA wet dream to a Deviantart level fanfic? A fanfic in which the characters are playing a fangame of themselves going on a murder frenzy? This is all just a trainwreck of the most magnificent caliber. Since this is nothing more than a fanfic that has DOOM mentioned in it now, I don't think this is the type of site you're looking for. Doomworld isn't where you post your Pokemon fanfics, bro.

actually, this DOOM Wad Idea was just played by either HTFs or Interdimensional Space Station Staffs upon this DOOM Wad's fictionalization, in a scene

On 11/7/2019 at 12:00 PM, Wereknight said:

What the hell are you saying we can’t understand a thing at all...

I'm saying this Doom WAD was fictionalized into metafictional work on the Mega-crossover where this was named after that Happy Tree Friends and Interdimensional Space Station's crews plays in their pasttime. or at least this Doom WAD was one of the game that found on Interdimensional Space Station's computers

what's next?

Mugen Super Smash Brothers Doom: RPG Edition?

I'll go and do it..............FUCK IT!!!

6 hours ago, leodoom85 said:

what's next?

Mugen Super Smash Brothers Doom: RPG Edition?

I'll go and do it..............FUCK IT!!!

You gotta include that Omega Tom Hanks, Neo Sephiroth and Hyper Ultra Instinct Dark Brolly in your mod then.

What in the hot fuck did I stumble into

So there's people that have recreated fucking mechwarrior in the GZDoom engine, and then there's... this? Some sort of quake 3 mashup thing?

I don't know, can someone explain?

Jesus christ, I think I'm getting what's happening here.

So there's this fanfiction kinda thing this masonicon dude reads. On the... ISS? a couple of characters play DOOM with this mod, and now he wants to create it for real. 

And it's apparently a mod in the style of Quake 3 except with character abilities. 

Ladies and gents, you can't make this shit up.

Google "ani-Toonspiracy". Turns out that this guy has been trolling forums all around the internet with this bizarre fanfic since at least 2010. He even made his own wiki page for this "giant crossover". :)

This is the greatest thread ever made!

In all seriousness, i would like a cartoon-y Doom, but with non-copyrighted characters. Either self-made characters, or public domain characters, or even a mix! Imagine a Sherlock Holmes or Felix the Cat Doom. That would be something to behold!

41 minutes ago, obake said:

This is the greatest thread ever made!

In all seriousness, i would like a cartoon-y Doom, but with non-copyrighted characters. Either self-made characters, or public domain characters, or even a mix! Imagine a Sherlock Holmes or Felix the Cat Doom. That would be something to behold!

If you want full-flegded cartoony Doom mods, play Adventures of Square and Rise of the Wool Ball.

20 hours ago, Polri said:

Google "ani-Toonspiracy". Turns out that this guy has been trolling forums all around the internet with this bizarre fanfic since at least 2010. He even made his own wiki page for this "giant crossover". :)

You're fucking shitting me.

And now he wants random people on the forum to make his "dream" a reality, huh?

Considering this (project?) has been underway for 9 years without a single solitary piece of work to show for it other than walls of text, I'd wager a guess that updates are going to be few and far between.

I hope the promised movie is still happening and that the Doom WAD was only ever intended as a side project. I've always dreamed of a movie that features the casts of Spongebob Squarepants, My Little Pony, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, The Simpsons, Digimon, Metal Slug, Sonic the Hedgehog, Team Fortress 2, Grand Theft Auto, Scooby Doo, Deus EX, The Ghostbusters, Madoka Magica, The Power Rangers, Angry Birds and every character that's ever appeared in a Marvel vs Capcom game teaming up to take on Lex Luthor (CEO of ACME and prominent Illuminati member) along with Hannibal Lector, Jason Vorhees, Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men and Syndrome from The Incredibles who are all working for Lex Luthor. 

Guest Unregistered account

When can we expect a taster??

This is the rare post I've seen in a long time,  The number of characters in the "universe" is immense, see for yourself

https://anitoonspiracy.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Characters

He can barely with the movie project, and now he wants to create a "game"

This is a "spin off" of the movie 

Spoiler

This is his channel where you can see everything he has done: have some videos, "vlogs" and in the tab about me, you found information about the project and things about him

https://www.youtube.com/user/Masonicon/featured

Spoiler

and please, if you are going to create a story that you do for pleasure, it's fine if you do it for yourself and share it with some other people, but not as a project that should be taken seriously