Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
00_Zombie_00

ILION future megawad (cancelled)

Oh yeah! Very cool map, I liked it! I won it in 15 minutes. There were some difficulties finding a red card. Well, I did not like the army of mancubuses.

In general, I liked it and I'm waiting for more levels from you!

If this will end to become a urban / city themed megawad, this will be awesome!

Over to a (kinda) rare theme for a Doom map that I want to see more...

4 hours ago, Walter confetti said:

Agreed. I’ve always been an absolute sucker for a good city crawl.

8 hours ago, Armolitskiy said:

Oh yeah! Very cool map, I liked it! I won it in 15 minutes. There were some difficulties finding a red card. Well, I did not like the army of mancubuses.

In general, I liked it and I'm waiting for more levels from you!

The mancubus part is very hard, I think I will reduce their number by half. Thanks for playing it. What did you think of the music? Do you think it looks good with the map?

7 hours ago, Walter confetti said:

I am always amazed at the small number of urban maps for Doom 2.
that and the 14 map of Hellbound, motivated me to do this wad

Just finished playing it. Beat it on UV with 100% kills and secrets. Took about twenty minutes, but the last five or six of those were spent searching for that last secret (the one with all the rockets). That was a fantastic map. I absolutely loved everything about it and I am very much looking forward to more. Combat was good but I found it a little easy even on UV. Definitely don't think you need to reduce the number of Mancubus at the end, at least not on harder difficulties. That was the only part I actually had to duck from a little. Layout was really good. Each building felt pretty fleshed out and I love what you did with the unused space, both inside the buildings and out. 

Yea. Great map. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!

kknot5889
I am very grateful for your detailed comment, I am glad that you liked those details in which I spent a lot of time. as for the mancubus, I will reduce them only in lower difficulties, thanks for that idea.
Great job of exploration to find all the secrets!

47 minutes ago, kknot5889 said:

@00_Zombie_00 Will this map set have a lot of city levels? That was really well done.

I plan to make 15 city maps, the marine will go deeper and deeper into the big city, where destruction and hellish corruption is stronger.

1 minute ago, 00_Zombie_00 said:

I plan to make 15 city maps, the marine will go deeper and deeper into the big city, where destruction and hellish corruption is stronger.

Oh this is going to be fantastic. Can't wait!

a very nice map!, finished in 10 minutes, played in uv, just missing a secret 

definitely although it is short, it still has its difficulty, good job!

7 hours ago, 00_Zombie_00 said:

The mancubus part is very hard, I think I will reduce their number by half. Thanks for playing it. What did you think of the music? Do you think it looks good with the map?

I think it's worth adding more types of monsters to the finale. The music is pretty good, but if you go through one level for a long time, then it bothers.

21 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

a very nice map!, finished in 10 minutes, played in uv, just missing a secret 

definitely although it is short, it still has its difficulty, good job!

Dear comrade, thanks for playing, I'm already working on the second map. thanks for your constant support.

Bravo! Loved every inch of it, those were almost 14 minutes of fun, just missed 1 secret.

I really liked the apartment area, and those roofs connections by platformin, quite fun. The final swarm was cool too.

Hope you continue with it.

Is funny because Im actually working on a little map ambiented in an arcade that somehow will fit inside yours, although your toilets are way cooler, I didnt think about

the liquid muddy texture, very nice touch.

Here a little demo of it:

@Soulless   Great, it's very well done, very good details. The toilet that I made, is for big asses, I liked the last toilet that you show in the video, it seems that it was used by a mancubus.

I just finished playing it, took me a little over 12 mins. I thought it was really fun! I really enjoyed the big battle after grabbing the red key. I also really like the choice of music, it's quite fitting.