Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dobu gabu maru

The DWmegawad Club plays: Plutonium Winds & Master Levels for Doom II

In the event of a tie, I suggest you pick Hell Revealed 2. Congestion 1024's levels are generally pretty small (mostly), and might be a little to small to play at 1 per month. IMO, Congestion 1024 may be better suited to be done together with another 1024 mapset, like Claustrophobia 1024. Just my two cents (I don't really like Congestion 1024 tbh).

Conversely it is holiday season so short maps might be a good idea. :)

Not voting though, as won't be playing in Dec.

Overall Master Level Thoughts

A resounding "meh".  Only geryon.wad, minos.wad and ttrap.wad are maps I would wholeheartedly say I enjoyed.  Everything else had significant issues: often the arbitrary and obtuse progression.  Though I have to say, for all I was worried about Jim Flynn's maps ahead of time, it was Dr Sleep who delivered the most egregious nonsense on that front.

1 hour ago, Horus said:

So what happens in the event of a tie (assuming the deadlock isn't broken)?

I forgot. I had always debated between flipping a coin and using my vote as a tie-breaker, but never officially established a rule about either. I think since I'm personally invested in playing HR2, I'll likely just flip a coin to ensure that it's fair.

Unless some generous patron wants to lend their vote :)

Sooooo...

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

do we... should we... hello?

Spoiler

is it going to be 1024.wad I hope so cus I changed my mind I don't want HR2 on christmas too late to change my vote anyways sorry bye bye eat ur veggies and wash ur teeth

51 minutes ago, dobu gabu maru said:

I lost the coin flip :(

So Hell Revealed 2 for new year? :D