Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReeseJamPiece

If you can morph Doom and any other game ever, what would it be?

I would personally say God of War, seeing Kratos fight the Doom demons alongside Doomguy would be an absolute treat.

Another game I think that'd be good to combine is Half Life.

Let me know.

Untitled Doom Game

Baba is Doom

Doom City 2000

Frontier: Doom Encounters

Doommand & Doomquer

1 minute ago, BBQgiraffe said:

Doomenstein: The New Order.

seriously ripping Nazis apart with your bare hands would be sick as hell

I can already see them begging for mercy.

DOOMGUY FOR SMASHHHHH!!!!

Wait, that sound a little old...

DOOMSLAYER FOR SMASHHHHH!!!!

EDIT: Now, seriously, i really like Doom The Rouguelike, it totally feels like an tactical variant to a totally action game, transforming it in a mindblowing rpg. But also, it would be totally awesome to see a JRPG variant of the Doom universe. There are some Doom rpg maker games, like ''Enter the Doom'', and ''Doom RPG The Evil Unleashed'', they are pretty good, but unfortunately, a little incompletes. The Doom reference in ''Super Columbine Massacre'' was macabrely neat... It gives me a smile, but i tryed hard to not cry.
Anyway, there is Mini Doom for the plataformer lovers, this rpg maker games for jrpg lovers, DRL for wrpg lovers, there is also a Tetris Doom out there, i saw it, i LOLed at it, even with the classic Russian song and also an At Doom's gate mix, good game, pretty good.
We need a Doom Fifa, a Doom Chess, a Doom Heavy Rain, a Doom YO! Noid, a DoomDoomPachi, a IdArts's Doom Mansion or Doom Island, a Super Doomtroid or CastleDoom, a Doom the eight pages or The End of the Living The Doom Descent, Resident Doom, Alone in the Doom, Silent Doom, Doomtale, Doom Fantasy XV., Mortal Koom... this sounds nasty!

EDIT'S EDIT: I'm not joking!

Edited by P41R47

S.T.A.L.K.E.R (IIRC it was Shadows of Chernobyl or Shadows of Pripyat?) and DooM would be interesting to see too.

It would make DooM Slayer become weaker than the one we know, fighting for his own survival not only against Demons but of his own kind too, humans. (If he's a human.)

I have some other random ideas, but I should leave it in that one for now.

I think it would be interesting to morph DOOM with F.E.A.R. or SUPERHOT. Might sound a bit weird but I think having the ability to control (i.e. slow down) time while ripping and tearing through demons sounds really cool. I like the idea of manoeuvring around and dodging fireballs and plasma projectiles while slaying Hellspawn in all of slow-mo glory! I also think morphing DOOM with Resident Evil or any other survival horror game would be really cool too. Desperately trying to run and hide from demons when you run out of ammo, kinda gives an Amnesia feel to it.

Half-life and Doom

Gordon being scared and trying to get out of hell while Doomguy is going a berserk rampage for daisy would be awesome to see

Zombies Ate My Neighbors. I've always loved the tongue-in-cheek nature of that game.

Spoiler

Hmm
My personal pick (from that topic and from myself) would be

• Commander Keen. Yeah, happened o
  • Half-Life (actually I'm working a conversion for vanilla Doom on this now, lol)
  • Metal Gear. It would be cool to see an actual, living world in Doom where stealth is rewarded.
  • Fallout Doom ( the Fallout from the classic 2D era)

17 hours ago, Szuran said:

Dark Souls. Huge interconnected world, environmental storytelling, challenge, exploration...

So, Strife?

Doom + Strife = Stroom... no wait.

We already had this thread not too long ago or I'm losing it.

Doom + Dungeons & Dragons = Dungeons and Demons. Hmmm.

Last time I said Doom + Guild Wars.

I dunno. Maybe Doom and Hairy Tick II, I mean Heretic II.... I wouldn't mind shooting some corrupted elves and bugs with shotguns. :D

How about Doom and Mass Effect.

On 11/1/2019 at 3:28 AM, ReeseJamPiece said:

I would personally say God of War, seeing Kratos fight the Doom demons alongside Doomguy would be an absolute treat.

Another game I think that'd be good to combine is Half Life.

Let me know.

Doom and Darkstalkers (Capcom fighting game) ....

If the Doom marine thinks he had problems taking on all of Hell by himself, Morrigan and the rest of that group will be a different challenge altogether...

On 11/1/2019 at 12:10 PM, P41R47 said:

DOOMGUY FOR SMASHHHHH!!!!

Wait, that sound a little old...

DOOMSLAYER FOR SMASHHHHH!!!!

EDIT: Now, seriously, i really like Doom The Rouguelike, it totally feels like an tactical variant to a totally action game, transforming it in a mindblowing rpg. But also, it would be totally awesome to see a JRPG variant of the Doom universe. There are some Doom rpg maker games, like ''Enter the Doom'', and ''Doom RPG The Evil Unleashed'', they are pretty good, but unfortunately, a little incompletes. The Doom reference in ''Super Columbine Massacre'' was macabrely neat... It gives me a smile, but i tryed hard to not cry.
Anyway, there is Mini Doom for the plataformer lovers, this rpg maker games for jrpg lovers, DRL for wrpg lovers, there is also a Tetris Doom out there, i saw it, i LOLed at it, even with the classic Russian song and also an At Doom's gate mix, good game, pretty good.
We need a Doom Fifa, a Doom Chess, a Doom Heavy Rain, a Doom YO! Noid, a DoomDoomPachi, a IdArts's Doom Mansion or Doom Island, a Super Doomtroid or CastleDoom, a Doom the eight pages or The End of the Living The Doom Descent, Resident Doom, Alone in the Doom, Silent Doom, Doomtale, Doom Fantasy XV., Mortal Koom... this sounds nasty!

EDIT'S EDIT: I'm not joking!

@P41R47 Speaking of potential mods, a Doom mod where he plays Aussie Rules football would be hilarious.

Diablo Doom (specifically Diablo 1). Diablo 1 is still the best implementation of "dark gothic" I've seen in any game, and I think it's a setting that would fit doom-style gameplay very well. There is Diablo 3D, but that's more Diablo 2, which doesn't do that style as well as Diablo 1 most of the time (though places like ac1 Catacombs, ac3 durance of hate, and ac4 are right on). Hexen 1 & 2 are the closest thing to my ideal Diablo Doom, but are still a ways off.

On a related note, if anyone knows a game that captures the dark gothic setting/feel of Diablo 1, please recommend it to me!

Mortal Kombat Doom (what would be Doomguy's fatality??)

Golden Axe Doom

A Doom pinball game (SOMEBODY GET ON THAT NOW)

Daytona Doom

Tetris Doom

Kingdom Hearts Doom

Banjo Kazooie Doom

Monopoly Doom

M.U.G.E.N Doom

Bomberman Doom

Carmageddon Doom

Wonderboy Doom

…..But in all seriousness I wanna track down an isometric-view Doom (like Diablo) that I saw on YouTube once ages ago and don't know the name of.

2 hours ago, Maximum Matt said:

…..But in all seriousness I wanna track down an isometric-view Doom (like Diablo) that I saw on YouTube once ages ago and don't know the name of.

Probably Doom: Fall of Mars. If not it, look at the others.