Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kaleb.

Making Eterntiy remember my FOV?

basically, every single time i open eternity i have to manually type "r_fov 120" but is there a way for it to remember and automatically set it to that?

...No. Why? Why is this not saved? There are ways to autoload stuff but I dunno about specifics about optimal loading of console scripts. AFAIK you use the default.gfs file mentioned in this article to load a csc which specifics "r_fov 120".

I'm about to make a commit that makes it so FoV is saved.

EDIT: Done. Next DRDTeam build should have this as a thing that should be saved.

Edited by Altazimuth

13 minutes ago, Altazimuth said:

...No. Why? Why is this not saved? There are ways to autoload stuff but I dunno about specifics about optimal loading of console scripts. AFAIK you use the default.gfs file mentioned in this article to load a csc which specifics "r_fov 120".

I'm about to make a commit that makes it so FoV is saved.

EDIT: Done. Next DRDTeam build should have this as a thing that should be saved.

thanks a lot dude!

I don't know much about the EE console. Everytime I try to use it seem to lack any commands. If it's anything at all based on Quake consoles though, any command prefixed by "seta" should be saved to config.