Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Subway Canada presents the NEW Deluxe Pizza Sub

When I heard about Subway's latest sammich a couple of nights ago, I just had to go out and try one. I had mine with green peppers, onions, black olives, and green olives. The sausage pizza toppings that are included are a nice addition. These new subs are very good but they're also extremely messy and salty. I recommend buying one if you get the opportunity, but be sure to have plenty of napkins and water on hand. I was horribly thirsty all evening.

Ok Marcaek, no matter how tempted you are you must not react to this thread with the SILENCE, BRAND meme

I kind of feel like Ajora exists forever, like a fast-food Elemental or something. Pizza sub is probably my favorite one but makes ya hella thirsty for sure. 

LET'S LISTEN IN ON SUBWAY EXECUTIVE MEETING:

Spoiler

CEO: Okay, the current menu is getting a little tired, but our R&D department is out of ideas. We need to think of something.

Exec #1: We could like, put some sauce right on the top? Just yeah, put stuff on the top of the sub? I've been watching Gordon Ramsay on Netflix.

CEO: Give this man several raises and a yacht.

If you're thirsty, why not pick up an extra large DR PEPPERtm fountain drink? Get a cookie and make it a combo!!!!!!!!!!!

Subway pizza subs are something I've never cared for, I'd rather just have an actual pizza or a basic cold cut sub. Everything else on the menu is better

54 minutes ago, Marcaek said:

If you're thirsty, why not pick up an extra large DR PEPPERtm fountain drink? Get a cookie and make it a combo!!!!!!!!!!!

See I tried making a post like this in an Ajora® Fast-food Promotional Thread™ once and was immediately shut down, I felt as though the gods of grease were not smiling upon me that cursed day.

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/104021-the-griddler/

I learned a valuable lesson that day. I forgot what it is though due to the sugar-induced memory loss from eating so much fast-food.

Subway over here seem to have gone up in price at least for the type of sub I usually buy, it was like 11.50 now it's 12.00.

Edited by Avoozl

I forgot to mention that I should have opted to put some spinach on my sub. I love spinach and often put it on most of Subway's yummy sammiches, but it's not usually a topping I associate with pizza, so I went without it. This sub is very rich and a little bit of spinach would have cut some of that richness. 

55 minutes ago, Ajora said:

I forgot to mention that I should have opted to put some spinach on my sub. I love spinach and often put it on most of Subway's yummy sammiches, but it's not usually a topping I associate with pizza, so I went without it. This sub is very rich and a little bit of spinach would have cut some of that richness. 

If I get a pizza sub I usually get green pepper and onion too, and I get lettuce actually for that reason you said - it doesn't interfere with the flavor much and adds a bit of lightness/texture.