Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Uter Lokales

New arts

1 hour ago, igg said:

Who told you the Slayer got there his suit?

There is a Doom Slayer in this art with Praetor Suit from Doom 16. There is a Doom Slayer symbol.  The scenery is hellish + technological  (Obviously, this is the very smithy)

Edited by Uter Lokales

..this is higly confusing... this conects the "Heaven" entities with Sentinel prime ...witch was my original speculation that "heaven" guys cook/create guys like Doom slayer/Marauder super warriors...  the bottom photo looks ritualistic/worship cultists base ... but for some reason with slayers mark.

also the location below reminds again of the engineers/Prometheus...defenetly inspired.

2 minutes ago, STILES said:

Looks really cool,

Kinda hope they don't spoil anymore though.

No kidding. Especially with an extra five months to wait. 

2 hours ago, STILES said:

Looks really cool,

Kinda hope they don't spoil anymore though.

Can depend on what it's okay to show off or what kind of story is going to be there and the amount of content and gameplay mechanics.

Spoiler

And who in the fanbase cares about the story, i guess.

4 hours ago, blackgoblinmagic said:

..this is higly confusing... this conects the "Heaven" entities with Sentinel prime ...witch was my original speculation that "heaven" guys cook/create guys like Doom slayer/Marauder super warriors...  the bottom photo looks ritualistic/worship cultists base ... but for some reason with slayers mark.

also the location below reminds again of the engineers/Prometheus...defenetly inspired.

Is it because of the decorations on the machines and walls?

Kind of reminiscent of classic Doom levels combining certain textures/prop that otherwise feel like they belong to a different theme.

Like Hell in Doom classic.

There's probably a lore reason for it, though.

21 hours ago, blackgoblinmagic said:

1 This is not Heaven. It can be seen that this is a ship maykrs.  These creatures are not angels and their names refer to the "Creators". Most likely they will be the first creatures of God and they are allowed to create / change life, balance, worlds.

2 Here Praetor Suit from Doom 2016 and the Doom Slayer symbol, and the design is different from UAC cultists, so it's definitely a forge