Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TGD2K7/TDR/Rev

West Virginia (empty map)

I have decided to make a map of West Virginia in the Doom 2 engine. The map is free to use, because it's empty. (note: there's only a spawn for 1 player, a computer area map and I left a voodoo doll by a mistake, but decided to leave it.) Also, the music is changed to a Country Roads midi. Have fun!

West Virginia.rar

33 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

Is this something like Planisphere 2?  If it is something like it, congratulations for the map achviement!

Also, some pictures of what are we going to play?

its just a big empty map....

doom00.png

Not to be a dick but what's the point? If there's literally nothing to do or look at this has no real reason to be released. It's an interesting exercise but has no reason to be shared. Maybe build a map within that layout as a mapping exercise?

I think it would be interesting if the environment was built and left for users to populate. 

This gave me an idea.

It would be cool to have a sort of mapping competition where players had to start with a basic shell and were only allowed to add enemies and map progression elements. They wouldn't be able to change the overall shell in any way. Sorry if this is off topic but whatever. It's probably been done before anyways.