Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

An Avatar Conundrum

6 hours ago, obake said:

I've thought about it for awhile: what would happen if suddenly everyone on Doomworld woke up as a living embodiment of their avatar? How would they feel? What would their new lives entail?

probably not much, in my case

7 hours ago, obake said:

How would they feel? What would their new lives entail?

Screaming in agony. Running around punching and shooting homing missiles.

I would apparently be a *really* charismatic con-artist pretending to be the "Greatest Psychic in the world". I'm ok with this.

In my case I wouldn't even notice.  My avatar is a foul mouthed, sarcastic, and beer drinking squirrel.  Pretty close to home how I already am as a human.   

I would be a real bad arse machine foiled by stairs and kids with laptops.

I would occasionally bluescreen and shoot innocent people...

I'd be a space potato, probably have a ring of tater tots orbiting me, and look just as blue as I feel on the inside on a daily basis.

hell, i've got an invuln attached to me. life is good.
this is my old avatar though, i've got another who's an unkillable robot chick. same thing i suppose *shrug*

4 hours ago, Lila Feuer said:

I would be a fucking spider. And a girl.

spidergirls are indeed best girls (other than mermaids that is.)

It would be a lengthy, monotonous future. Still, one day I may finally have my orbit decay sufficiently to go out with a bang against a planetary surface.

I suppose Ivittuut would stop being a ghost town, and I'd have a geological museum to myself almost all of the time.

All of a sudden I get a free drum set, and become even more devilishly handsome than I already am. Doesn't sound that bad.

I'd be this cute little lizard with sharp claws and wings. My body would be some kind of half liquid, half solid metal inside and outside.

Skull. This avatar was painted by me. I always try to draw or make an avatar myself. And yes, putting a skull or skeleton on an avatar is my tradition.