Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

An Avatar Conundrum

I would be trapped in a permanent state of adorable undeath, while I'm constantly killed by that little spiky bastard at the bottom of the Egg Chamber Zone.

I’d be writing a lot of music, playing a lot of guitar, travelling around the world and having sex with many strange women, Machine Head would write a song about a gig I played where a fire broke out, I’d play live with John Lennon, find and sign Alice Cooper, then I’d go and argue with Congress about how moronic the concept of censorship is. In this particular picture it looks like I’ll end up experiencing the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey first-hand as well.

Not bad!

My avatar is Zombie Nixon with an M-16. Can't see it in the avatar picture I guess. So I would probably go get a Burger. I know it would be pretty old at this point, but hey, Zombie Nixon doesn't care.

Well, I'd changed gender, I'd be a 7 to 8 foot tall devil monster with an ample bust, super strength, Guyver arm blades, winged flight and the power to grow into a 60 foot tall version of that (thats a bit more monstrous looking still) and my mental state and introverted personality wouldn't really change much. 

Could be worse. 

pros;

• I'm ripped af.
  • I can throw toxic slime balls.
  • I can wrestle crocodiles.

cons;

• I'm stuck in a disgusting swamp.
  • I can't keep my head above water for too long because i have gills now.
  • I can't stay underwater for too long because i still have lungs.
  • I have a long reptilian tail instead of legs.
  • I'm a slave to Korax.
  • No internet.

Except for the last part is not really that bad, at least i'm not chubby anymore.

I'd to be a kitsune or foxboy. I'd to be a lonely boy who's looking for girlfriend for a that must be a foxgirl or catgirl or maybe another kemonomimi girl. 

My character: blue skin, navy hair, shy, a little nervous, awake at night, not very good for sex, but good for love, eats a little, but drinks a lot (water or juice).

Edited by Taw Tu'lki

Well... I'd freak a few people out with that face , though I might be able to get a job with the Blue Man Group.

I guess I'd be a shitty dollar-store pirate necklace. This existence probably won't be very enjoyable, unless I'm being worn by a lovely lady...

1 hour ago, Skeletonpatch said:

I guess I'd be a shitty dollar-store pirate necklace. This existence probably won't be very enjoyable, unless I'm being worn by a lovely lady...

Depends on your opinion on what a lovely lady is.

I'm imagining a heavier young woman with pink hair and Nightmare before Christmas Tattoos.

1 minute ago, Chezza said:

Depends on your opinion on what a lovely lady is.

I'm imagining a heavier young woman with pink hair and Nightmare before Christmas Tattoos.

I wasn't imagining a particular person when I wrote that. As long as she's pleasant to be around (or in this case, "on"), I wouldn't mind.

I suppose it's time to reveal the true reason behind this thread's existence. You see, soon portals to Hell will open, unleashing demons upon Earth. Everyone's true selves will be revealed, and they will be transformed into their Doomworld avatars, for real.

The question now is, which ones of us will fight for good, and which ones will side with the demons? I personally don't know how much help me being a furry goat lady will be in fighting off Hell creatures, but I'll do my best.

9 minutes ago, obake said:

I suppose it's time to reveal the true reason behind this thread's existence. You see, soon portals to Hell will open, unleashing demons upon Earth. Everyone's true selves will be revealed, and they will be transformed into their Doomworld avatars, for real.

The question now is, which ones of us will fight for good, and which ones will side with the demons? I personally don't know how much help me being a furry goat lady will be in fighting off Hell creatures, but I'll do my best.

You'll sure as hell be more useful than me, I'm a necklace!

But the real question is, what about people who don't have Doomworld accounts?

3 minutes ago, Skeletonpatch said:

You'll sure as hell be more useful than me, I'm a necklace!

But the real question is, what about people who don't have Doomworld accounts?

They'll be transformed into their Twitter avatars, and if they don't have Twitter, they won't transform at all.

Edit: Also don't discount your usefulness! As a necklace, you may be enchanted with special powers, probably pirate-themed.

On 11/16/2019 at 1:22 AM, Doomkid said:

I’d be writing a lot of music, playing a lot of guitar, travelling around the world and having sex with many strange women, Machine Head would write a song about a gig I played where a fire broke out, I’d play live with John Lennon, find and sign Alice Cooper, then I’d go and argue with Congress about how moronic the concept of censorship is. In this particular picture it looks like I’ll end up experiencing the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey first-hand as well.

Not bad!

You'd also have been dead barely a week before Doom came out.

T I M E   P A R A D O X

As for me? Guess I'd be popular at cosplay conventions. Maybe even ideal for all those shy robot girls who still long for a little warm flesh.

37 minutes ago, Dark Pulse said:

You'd also have been dead barely a week before Doom came out.

T I M E   P A R A D O X

My theory was always that Doom and Zappa couldn't exist at the same time. That much simultaneous greatness would be even more destructive than dividing by zero.

9 minutes ago, Raccoon_I_Guess said:

Well, Jesus I dont know.

Well, I'd probably just have to deal with you eating all the cherries and apples off my trees, and lock my garbage cans.

Unless you're a slumlord like Tom Nook; then I'd have to give you a rent check.

51 minutes ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Oh nice, I become a Fishman.

At least Dagon would have your back.

4 hours ago, obake said:

You see, soon portals to Hell will open, unleashing demons upon Earth. Everyone's true selves will be revealed, and they will be transformed into their Doomworld avatars, for real.

then don't hesitate to use me to shoot... ah, i don't care whom. just shoot.

What would happen is too nsfw for me to post here... lmao

It's gonna funny to see this post in the future when I eventually change my avatar tho. lol

I would be disgusted with myself and be begging someone to write an irl-equivalent of a DEHACKED patch for me, if a super shotgun could talk.