What kind of eyewear do you wear?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of eyewear do you wear?

• Glasses
    • Contacts
    • Eye patch
    • Other (please specify)

See above.
Myself, I wear glasses, and have worn glasses since 3rd grade.

All I have is my pair of Joo Janta 200 Super Chromatic Peril-Sensitive Sunglasses.

DooMBoy said:

I wear glasses, and have worn glasses since 3rd grade.

same here...

I'm very slightly shortsighted, so just wear glasses when I need to see things clearly (read signs, etc.) that are some distance away. I don't wear them under ski goggles (too many layers), so generally memorize the trailmap beforehand.

I am often plagued with eye catarrh (or what it's called). If I were to wear contact lenses they would probably just get stuck to the eyes and the whole mess would be inflamed.

Ichor said:

All I have is my pair of Joo Janta 200 Super Chromatic Peril-Sensitive Sunglasses.

So when you look at the entire planet earth, they just go completely black, right?

Glasses, but usually I take them off when it's not necessary. I ain't really a glasses person.

I dont wear any glasses or eye patches or contacts, yet, I always glare into bright lights and do many other things that hurt my vision, I have a slight blurr in the back of my eyes, so Im not that far away from wearing glasses, but DOOM Anomaly want contacts, those neato ones :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

I dont wear any glasses or eye patches or contacts, yet, I always glare into bright lights and do many other things that hurt my vision, I have a slight blurr in the back of my eyes, so Im not that far away from wearing glasses, but DOOM Anomaly want contacts, those neato ones :D

You have got to be one of the stupidest people I have ever heard of.

Wait until he falls asleep with them on, and he has to rid his "wonderful" contacts off, then we'll see his opinion of them change very quickly.

Insomniac said:

You have got to be one of the stupidest people I have ever heard of.

Insensitive bastard

I wear glasses, but you can barely see the glasses from a distance. They blend with my face really nicely.