Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lord of all demons

New guy in doomworld

I thought there would be M&Ms here.

Sigh ah well hi new guy. Welcome.

All newcomers must build a wad btw. You have 6 weeks.

I've been wanting to learn how to make some megawads, I want to make a 3 episode total conversion mod , I've been watching YouTube videos on how to make megawads as well as watching playthroughs of people playing Doom megawads which I love doing, I'm having an idea for some cool map sets if I get a computer or course, I'm having an idea for a doom megawad which I would like to work on, wish me luck

Havn't seen a thread like this in a long time but Hello Lord of all demons.

It's really peaceful in this site.. I got everything I wanted and I even donated because I believe this site earned it.  Not only that but I downloaded tomany files from this site too.

GL on you're modding.

Thanks, I plan on working on a 3 episode, 32 map set no name for this megawad yet but I will get to making it whenever I get a computer, BTW you want to know the names of the episodes and maps??

If its for classic doom then shure why not.  I'm not into the new stuff.. I havn't tried it out either so maybe it could be a nice experience. 

image.png.8a1567ce65241d229653503f2d7b1a7c.png

Seems like you posted a similar topic a year ago. Are you hiding something from us?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?

Nah, I'm just kidding! I'm new too!

excited to see some of your content in the near future.

I would love to hear the episode names and maps, also any other info on the maps themselves. Are you planning on using assets from the original DOOM games, or making a total conversion WAD? What is the story? and maybe with this (and the help of some other Doomers), you can come up with a WAD name!!!!

very excited to hear your content!

11 minutes ago, LiT_gam3r said:

image.png.8a1567ce65241d229653503f2d7b1a7c.png

Seems like you posted a similar topic a year ago. Are you hiding something from us?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?

Nah, I'm just kidding! I'm new too!

excited to see some of your content in the near future.

I would love to hear the episode names and maps, also any other info on the maps themselves. Are you planning on using assets from the original DOOM games, or making a total conversion WAD? What is the story? and maybe with this (and the help of some other Doomers), you can come up with a WAD name!!!!

very excited to hear your content!

A total conversion WAD, and it's name is called root of all evil, yes I will be using assets from the original Doom games as well as monsters from realm667, because I love custom monsters. I might use some assets from heretic, hexen , and blood.

Edited by Lord of all demons

Welcome to Doomworld @Mr.Rocket, you old Doomifide person. Maybe leave your cane at the door, we know it was you that got your cane stuck in the Newdoom server wires causing a fire that destroyed the site, part of an apartment complex and Phoebus's wig. ;)