Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

How Long Would It Take To Complete The Entirety Of Chillax On UV-Max?

Pretty self-explanatory. I know some individual maps can take almost two hours and a half, and that Chillax itself is well over the usual 32 level limit, so it would be quite a long run...

Really depends on how you want to play, if you want to play it in singleplayer with "vanilla" options it will take an eternity cause the wad wasn't designed or balanced for that, if you want to play it as coop with unlimited lives and throw bodies at fights until you win then I would say you can complete it in about 30 hours. If you want to go for a more balanced play and actually beat each map with 3 or so lives and item respawn as the wad was intended then it can take a lot longer depending on how quickly you can find strategies for the fights.

If you're talking in the traditional sense of an UV Max D2ALL run, it would be practically impossible (I don't like using the word impossible but I'd wager it's more likely to win the lottery like 50 times in a row or something) non TAS and extremely boring in TAS, so I doubt there'd be any interest in doing it. Hell Revealed for example, which is much easier (and more interesting) than Chillax still doesn't have a UV Max D2ALL (not even TAS), which goes to show such a run requires extreme levels of endurance, skill and to a certain extent luck.

The tases in dsda are not a good measure cause 1) the wad wasn't balanced to be played without respawning items so the tases have to use unnecesarily grindy strategies to conserve ammo and 2) they are tases.

And I'll mention that you're supposed to play this with respawning items again cause everyone seems to ignore it.

BTW use item respawn.