• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Silverwyvern

Blood donors?

I don't,
why do you ask?

BTW I got an A+ on my blood test, and I didn't even study!
[yes, I know this is a pretty lame joke]

I have never given blood, but do carry a donor card. Is that OK? (And yes, it's a real donor card, not one of those spoof "doner" cards: "I would like someone to help themselves to my kebab after my death".)

Scientist said:

I don't,
why do you ask?

BTW I got an A+ on my blood test, and I didn't even study!
[yes, I know this is a pretty lame joke]

Heh.. I was just curious. I give as often as I can.. hey.. it's free food, fresh blood for later, and they give you pins and other goddies ;)

I did once. And my blood's the universal whatever type, so I try to hide from vampires, since they say it tastes good.

I give blood, and gave blood in Hong Kong often, in 1970, after giving blood you were given a free pint of beer, biscuits and there were free cigarettes on table, i gave blood 3 times in 4 weeks once :)

My blood type is Z+

Actually, I haven't given blood yet. What's the reqired age to give blood in the US?

I'm not allowed to give blood until I've been off this one medication for a month. My blood would cause massive brain damage and deformity to an unborn baby. If I had a scanner, I would show you guys the warning labels that cover EVERY SQUARE INCH of this drug's packaging.

I get like 6 vials of blood taken from me every 3 months, and I will for as long as I live, dang Diabetes....I dont Donate blood for other people to use, i get it taken from me for tests and examinations...appearntly my race is interesting enough to learn about...

DOOM Anomaly said:

I get like 6 vials of blood taken from me every 3 months, and I will for as long as I live, dang Diabetes....I dont Donate blood for other people to use, i get it taken from me for tests and examinations...appearntly my race is interesting enough to learn about...

Heh, on this current drug, I need to have two tubes taken every month. I just had it done Halloween morn; I'm getting used to it by now. :) I'll probably have more periodic bloodwork if I ever get onto cholesterol drugs, especially if I do like my mom and sign up for drug trials.

I can't give blood as I am aneamic but I am a organ donor, does that count?

DOOM Anomaly said:

....Thats as good idea, I should do that too....

...Anyone need a Pancreas??

Uh, not at the moment.