Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoJustBo

My Doom pixelart

Made a lil compilation of my favs of the last months doom pics to celebrate a good end to my otherwise lackluster art year.

This guy has no pictures to find if you do an image search, just one single blurry screenshot, luckily there are playthroughs on youtube =P

@BoJustBo What an incredibly talented artist you are. I've been looking though all your images in this thread since the start, and each and every one is so well done. I particularly like the WolfenDoom idea, that was great, and then switching it for Doot and using the MP sprite for Doomguy, love it! Great job, sir!

3 hours ago, BoJustBo said:

sometimes it feels like I'm just posting these out into the void :P

I just don't like to say the simple words like "you're doing it good" if I can already just press the "like" button to express my positive opinion on something.

You're really a talented artist, keep it up.

7 hours ago, BoJustBo said:

sometimes it feels like I'm just posting these out into the void :P

You're definitely not. Maybe it's a bit redundant for me personally since I also follow you on Twitter, but I don't mind giving you my love across multiple platforms in the slightest. Your work is fucking incredible, dude.

For what it's worth I look every time you post and think they're great. I also have you on Twitter so I see when they get posted there