Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoJustBo

My Doom pixelart

Edit: Oh seems I forgot to post this little thing you might have seen back in December =P 

Edited by BoJustBo

Speaking of which, do you have any new artwork for Hyperviolent? I remember reading that you were working for the game many moons ago, and with the game finally released weeks ago, I think it'd be exciting to see some more of your work for the game.

8 hours ago, taufan99 said:

Speaking of which, do you have any new artwork for Hyperviolent? I remember reading that you were working for the game many moons ago, and with the game finally released weeks ago, I think it'd be exciting to see some more of your work for the game.

I had to quit due to poor health (which is also why I almost didn't draw anything in the last year and a half,) and I've yet to check out the release to see what has already made it into the public.

Once I do I'll post some of the stuff I did, I mostly made enemy sprites, but also some stuff that I'm not actually sure will ever make it into the game considering they added a lot more 3D to it than what was originally planned.

3 hours ago, BoJustBo said:

had to quit due to poor health (which is also why I almost didn't draw anything in the last year and a half,)

Ah so that's why I never heard from you again regarding that commission I wanted to buy from you a while back.

Well, glad to see you're feeling better, mate. :^)

On 5/2/2023 at 3:03 PM, Biodegradable said:

Ah so that's why I never heard from you again regarding that commission I wanted to buy from you a while back.

Well, glad to see you're feeling better, mate. :^)

Oof, I don't even wanna think about how many things are rotting in my various DMs on social media =P

5 minutes ago, BoJustBo said:

Oof, I don't even wanna think about how many things are rotting in my various DMs on social media =P

Don't sweat it too much, fam. Life throws curveballs at us all. As you can see from my new profile pic, @Dragonfly was able to fill in the job for you. No hard feelings, I can assure you. I drink to your health and look forward to seeing more of your delectable art once you're feeling 100% again.

And a good job he did with it!

Here's my second (and final) picture I did for Doomer: Beyond Vanilla last year.

And here's a link to its thread here: 

Making a bunch of player portraits for Divine Frequency.

Also since the System Shock remake just released...

Nothing Doom related but I've returned to making pixelart after long dormancy so hopefully some Doom stuff is soon to appear.

On 2/28/2024 at 2:21 AM, taufan99 said:

We need more Cruelty Swuad fan content!

More you say?

On 3/16/2024 at 2:16 AM, Chancho Mafioso said:

Brother you should remake DOOM textures with your artstyle because you cook'd 🔥🔥🔥

I hope to make some Doom textures someday, but I don't know about remaking old stuff.

Anyways, here's some robo-furry shit =P