Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Artman2004

So I found an Aliens mod...

Recommended Posts

On 11/21/2019 at 3:02 AM, Artman2004 said:

the file can still be downloaded from the Wad Archive.

can you send me a link?

i cant find the mod anywhere

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Rex705 said:

That's old outdated check the new up to date Aliens Mods

Newer doesn't mean better. And this is just a modifications of an older mods. In addition, the TC is designed for a single pass and too boring.

I have more than thirty different modifications on aliens mods. And aliens0.99j3.pk3 by _sink looks the most attractive.

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Doomenator said:

Newer doesn't mean better. And this is just a modifications of an older mods. In addition, the TC is designed for a single pass and too boring.

I have more than thirty different modifications on aliens mods. And aliens0.99j3.pk3 by _sink looks the most attractive.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Yeah, there are a ton of alien mods. I used aliens0.99f.pk3 but I could never remember where i got it from or find a link.

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

BTW aliens0.99j3.pk3 has some bugs:

  • You cannot hurt yourself with the rocket launcher.
  • When you reload, you waste all the bullets in the magazine.

There are probably more, but I haven't found them yet.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Artman2004 said:

You cannot hurt yourself with the rocket launcher.

Remove damagetype "Missile" for Missrocket ACTOR in launcher.txt.

 

4 hours ago, Artman2004 said:

When you reload, you waste all the bullets in the magazine.

This is not a bug. Just do not reload non empty magazine. ) 

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Rex705 said:

I used aliens0.99f.pk3 but I could never remember where i got it from or find a link.

Dude, I even do not know what is worse: memory problem or broken Google. :D

 

2 hours ago, Artman2004 said:

Then what's the point of having the HUD show the amount of bullets rather than show the amount of magazines you have?

The point is that you shoot the bullets and not the magazines. )

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×