Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jeroa

dinosaur games?

12 minutes ago, Salahmander2 said:

I have a soft spot for Jurassic Park on the SNES. The soundtrack in particular!

I would have liked that game so much more if it had a save feature. 

It sounds strange, of course.
But it's a Bubble Bobble. Yeah, I know, that's game about dragons, not dinosaurs. But dragons from this game look like a cuty cartoon dinosaurs.

The Turok games. I have number 2 on N64. The newer ports/remasters (w/e) are fantastic imo! I just play those ones now. 

I also remember playing a Jurassic Park game on my friends Sega Genesis but it was quite hard. It was, uhh, interesting though lol. Definitely not my fav though but i couldn't think of anything else to say at the moment.

Nanosaur, Lane Roathe (He Worked With John Romero On Zappa Roidz.) Done The Windows Port Of Nanosaur.

I also liked Dino Crisis very much and I think it should be my No. 1. I still have an original PSX copy plus an official strategy guide somewhere. I'd definitely love to see and buy a proper remake of it. Damn, it looks like it's already been planned for PS5, didn't know of that !! I hope Capcom will really make it true someday. The second part of Dino Crisis felt a bit too arcade-ish for my taste, IIRC it was too much shooting and jumping, collecting points and stuff. Still, I played it to the end. 

Jurassic Park for SNES... very interesting. But sadly I never saw the end. I couldn't accept the lack of save points or at least a fuckin' password system. 

Edited by 4everDoomed : got another info afterwards