Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jason

What DooM monster are you?

I have picked a select bunch of monsters from DooM and figured their personalities out, which one fits you best?

1 - ARCHVILE

The archvile will gift and heal any teammate in need, but if that gift is taken for granted, the archvile can and will take it away. If you try to stand in the way of the vile, you shall burn along with the vile's betrayers.

2 - REVENANT

The revenant is strong, and determinated. His missiles will follow you until they succeed in hitting you. His ear-piercing screams are to warn you--you're in for a fight. He doesn't back down until you've won. He never quits.

3 - BARON OF HELL

The baron shows his superiority over you with his tough, manly yell, along with his jacked muscles....he tries to show strength and power, but in the end, he is not hard to defeat. He is only ever weak to those who truly think more about him as a fighter than as an appearance.

4 - CACODEMON

The cacodemon takes to the skies, and shoots down anyone who stands in his way. The cacodemon wants to levitate, and fly, and become one with the sky. He will not let anyone stop him. 

5 - ARACHNOTRON

The arachnotron takes advantage of the technology at his fingertips (if he even HAS fingers), and shows that machines can really help you in the end. He uses his technology to become mobile AND to attack. Showing the true use of robotics. 

6 - MANCUBUS

A big fat dude with fire canons.

7 - ZOMBIEMAN/SHOTGUNGUY/CHAINGUNGUY

A lazy gunner. They just walk around with a gun, fire off like maybe a few rounds or so, and then you just shoot em down. They are no challenge.

8 - ICON OF SIN

a wall with john romero on the other side, shitting out other monsters

I think I'm the Spider Mastermind. Big and scary looking, but a stiff wind will knock me over. Capable of masterminding an army weak enough to be destroyed by a single marine. Gets distracted by the slightest provocation.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

7 - ZOMBIEMAN/SHOTGUNGUY/CHAINGUNGUY

A lazy gunner. They just walk around with a gun, fire off like maybe a few rounds or so, and then you just shoot em down. They are no challenge.

The Chaingunner is not part of that group. As long as the Chaingunner has you in his line of sight he will never stop firing. Ever.

Also they are so much of a challenge to players that they piss them off.

6 hours ago, RonnieJamesDiner said:

How does this describe his personality? :P

He's a big fat dude with fire. What more needs to be said?

I can word it differently if you want:

A mancubus is a demonic version of me.

Most are descriptions of monsters' capabilities rather than personalities.

Anyways, I empathize with the spiderdemon the most. She is a tough bitch inside, but poorly designed for the outside. Surely not the intention of her progenitors, they wanted a boss who can defeat the hero, or at the very least survive a battle, yet they didn't envision the consequences of their choices. She was not trained by the right professionals, who never educated her about team spirit with her peers. She was given a massive aura of protection, that ultimately impedes her to be free. She was provided a weapon of automatic fire, whose high power is undeniable though flawed, as she can't control where the bullets go. She also was and is overprotected, thus why she tends to flinch very often to the minimum joke... And still regardless of everything she doesn't play the victim role, as she always tries her best even in the worst situations, she won't stand a big bully and figure the way to mark that single decisive bullet on your stomach. All needed is a push to give more, a bit of change on the properties, which throughout the years has been frequently denied on her face. This is the personality of a warrior, who takes no shit from no one and fights for their rights. While the game decides to, of course.

Sometimes I identify with crushers too.

The two I identify with most, the Hell Knight and Imp, aren’t even present. Scary looking at a glance, but more bark than bite and not willing to put up much of a fight. I rely on my initial appearance scaring you because if that doesn’t work I’ll just start throwing rubbish at you until one of us gives up. And I’ll slap you if you get too close.

also inb4 anyone most closely identifies with the blue nazi 😬

23 hours ago, [Vitz!] said:

The Chaingunner is not part of that group. As long as the Chaingunner has you in his line of sight he will never stop firing. Ever.

Also they are so much of a challenge to players that they piss them off.

If I have the SSG which I usually do, they won't worry me a bit.

Unless you like, idk place 15 of them around me? Then we got an issue

35 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

The two I identify with most, the Hell Knight and Imp, aren’t even present. Scary looking at a glance, but more bark than bite and not willing to put up much of a fight. I rely on my initial appearance scaring you because if that doesn’t work I’ll just start throwing rubbish at you until one of us gives up. And I’ll slap you if you get too close.

So you're a baron but you find yourself to be only partially as strong. Yikes. That's extremely weak.

well, since I am a nazi in real life identify with the SS Soldier the most.

On a more serious note, the Revenant is a great spirit animal to have.  When you live that extra life.