Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbag

New Map Entitled "Pot Luck"

My newest WAD I've been working on the last 3 days. I really wanted to keep it a little more simple in this one. Kind of like my other map "Spasm" Tell me what you think if you'd like.

-Doom 2-Map01

-Singleplayer only

-best works with gzdoom/lzdoom

-medium difficulty

-custom music "Fortunate Son" by CCR

-short length 10-15 minutes

Screenshot_Doom_20191126_015230.png

Screenshot_Doom_20191126_015250.png

Screenshot_Doom_20191126_015310.png

Screenshot_Doom_20191126_015317.png

potluck.zip

Edited by Dubbagdarrel

An okay concept for a map but I feel like some re-balancing is in order, specifically the fact that traps are far too frequent. I go from dealing with a rather surprising opening with imps and pinky demons to some hell knights and then a baron-cacodemon trap without any meaty fire power under my belt. Even after dealing with this surprise I was thankfully glad I found the berserk pack only to be blasted my a few sergeants point-blank, kinda defeating the health boost from the berserk pack in the first place...

A funny idea with some potential but some serious rebalancing may be in order.

I give it a final score of 420/500. (ba-dum tshh)

4 hours ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

An okay concept for a map but I feel like some re-balancing is in order, specifically the fact that traps are far too frequent. I go from dealing with a rather surprising opening with imps and pinky demons to some hell knights and then a baron-cacodemon trap without any meaty fire power under my belt. Even after dealing with this surprise I was thankfully glad I found the berserk pack only to be blasted my a few sergeants point-blank, kinda defeating the health boost from the berserk pack in the first place...

A funny idea with some potential but some serious rebalancing may be in order.

I give it a final score of 420/500. (ba-dum tshh)

glad you checked it out. Just a little romp I made. Not trying to make anything incredible here with this one. The weed leafs were just a little peppering of personality from me.