Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

Former Papa Johns CEO eats 40 pizzas in 30 days

Holy fuck. He looks like he's about to die. How many years do you think eating 40 pizzas in 30 days will take off your life? His heart and liver must have been working overtime and hardening up nicely in that time..

Seriously, I can't stop thinking about that statement. Is it an attempt at suicide via grease? Even a fat fuck like me is stunned - if anyone I knew had 40 pizzas in 30 days I'd be begging them to go to the doctor and get their cholesterol checked before they wound up dead. If I was that grease-infused I'd be eating vegetarian for several months just to attempt to repair some of the damage done to the heart. Yikes.

This shit is viral for some reason right now btw, expect to hear about it elsewhere. I mean, it's pretty gross and insane so I can see why it's picking up attention.

That's not sweat coming off of his brow, his face is expelling pizza grease. 

The absolute best part of the interview was when he said the taste of the pizzas instantly magically changed for the worse once he left. He also thinks Shaq as a spokesman doesn't work unless paired with Papa John. 

Man I love pizza, but I would start hating that shit if I kept such habits myself. I don't even know how somebody can endure such a thing...

Also for some reason the interview is not playing here. I wish I could watch it.

How big were these pizzas?  A little personal one can't be more than a few hundred calories can it?

You're a funny guy Ajora, always typical posting about fas... oh hi Doomkid.

Are they even good pizzas? I would only attempt it if I was getting paid good money for it.

This man's body is obviously some sort of pizza processing plant, beyond the capabilities of a normal human being.

Papa John doesn't make the pizza - on all possible levels he is the pizza.

24 minutes ago, Bauul said:

How big were these pizzas?  A little personal one can't be more than a few hundred calories can it?

If they were personal pan pizzas and they were a different variety every day, it would probably not be too bad.

He just says it with such confidence though, between that and the fact that he is dripping head-to-toe in several inches of grease instantly makes me think he ate 40 whole large pizzas entirely to himself.. rofl.

I've eaten a homemade ultra-thin crust pizza with chicken/veggies/sauce/cheese for dinner every night since February (except for 3 nights) and have lost 60 pounds. The pizza diet is real and I love it.

hey just a quick reminder that one Papa Johns cheese pizza without toppings is ~2.5 calories, which is more than the health adult body should consume in one day, and that's an active, moving around once in a while kind of healthy, this is a 58 year old CEO with a desk job, he should not be alive.

2 hours ago, Chezza said:

Are they even good pizzas? I would only attempt it if I was getting paid good money for it.

I came really close to posting a thread about this. I don't feel any sympathy for him. The guy has always been an absolute jerk. As someone already said, he looks like that one guy who got bit during a zombie outbreak and is always trying really hard to convince the group that he's fine.

Papa John's are decent but very pricey. Worth trying at least once if only for the amazing garlic butter dip that comes with every order. 

Geeze...i feel kinda sick after eating a large Domino's pizza in one go (and i love Domino's btw) yet alone 40 pizza's in 30 days. I hope they are not large hand tossed or thick crust w/e.

5 hours ago, Chezza said:

I thought it was ajora too ngl

I do not remember the last time I ate pizza, but eating 40 pizzas in 30 days is an exaggeration!, I thought I was a person who is not healthy but seeing this, i don't feel bad now xD.

13 hours ago, Ajora said:

I came really close to posting a thread about this. I don't feel any sympathy for him. The guy has always been an absolute jerk.

He lost a small chunk of his near-billion-dollar fortune once his business found his horrendous personality unprofitable! Have some sympathy!

I saw this when I was on my lunch break. I was trying really hard not to laugh when I saw his sweaty face after that announcement.  I really hope that by 40 pizzas he means 40 slices and not boxes. Judging by his face alone, it seems to be the latter.

Fucking hell. I LOVE pizza and if it wasn't for the fact that they're not that great for you I'd gladly eat them everyday too. 

Why has he done it?

I love pizza too but fuck eating all that pizza like that.

For some reason clicking on the link comes up with a 'Blocked by Content Security Policy' message. Maybe it got gunked up with twitter grease.