Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

Former Papa Johns CEO eats 40 pizzas in 30 days

What amazes me is the fact that he had more than one Papa John's pizza without his insides melting from all the acidic sauce and sodium. Is he a Terminator? 

On 11/26/2019 at 5:33 PM, Mr. Freeze said:

That's not sweat coming off of his brow, his face is expelling pizza grease. 

The absolute best part of the interview was when he said the taste of the pizzas instantly magically changed for the worse once he left. He also thinks Shaq as a spokesman doesn't work unless paired with Papa John. 

In my area the pizzas actually have gone down in quality since he was booted off as chairman.  Could just be a coincidence but it was enough to make me get Domino's instead these days.

12 minutes ago, Gez said:

I only eat the pizzas I make myself.

Same here! On the rare occasion somebody will get one from the local corner store / takeout and I'll have a slice of that.

Here's one I made recently.
JijXnhC.jpg

On 11/26/2019 at 6:02 PM, Bauul said:

How big were these pizzas?  A little personal one can't be more than a few hundred calories can it?

If the personal pizzas, maybe up to 1,000 calories?

I can probably do half that number of the small Chicago Town microwave pizzas in 30 days if that counts. But large pizzas?! That's impossible even for me.

They should get Ray Liotta to star as him in a film about his pizza empire. Bring in the whole mafia movie character actor ensemble. “As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a controversial pizza mogul.”