• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MassiveEdgelord

Do you do any drugs?

2 hours ago, GhoulDesecrator said:

Way too much coffee, IPAs every other weekend, and that's it i think

IPAs as in beer?

If so, I'm sorry for any troubles you have been going through. I'm here to talk if you need it.

In the past uhhhh...SWIM... has done:

Caffeine, alcohol, grass (including oil/wax, hash, etc.), LSA (1), LSD(7), Mushrooms(3), Mescaline (as San Pedro cactus)(2), oxy's/hydro's/codeine's(12? roughly), cocaine(3), adderall(7), ritalin(3), angeldust(1), kratom(10 roughly), Zanax(1), and the rare cigar/cigarette.

()= how many times they've done it

Of all those, they can only really recommend caffeine and the occasional grass/psychedelic/drink here and there if it's legal in their area.

Edited by STILES

Good on SWIM that they marked down their whole history.

SWIM grew their own mushrooms for 7 years. SWIM has no clue how many times they have done magic mushrooms, but it has been a lot.

The notice board tells me to be careful to take this dormant thread to action again, but what drug induced person would I be to follow this warning?

Anyways, it's simple.

Alcohol.

You don't need any high SPACE LAMA drugs to get as high point PULL LEGS EW to right down nonsense.

What was I talking about

Ah yes, drugs.

Im just on acohol, but my muscle memory doesn't allow me to wright this text wrong in greater capacity.

In fact, Im trying to mistype intentionally, but my fingers just won't allow me.

I tried half a cigarrete once, I wouldn't recommend it,

but my liver, he wished I never tasted the sweet forget me juice we call ethanol.

But in general, don't do drugs, kids.

Once you started, you probably won't stop anytime soon.

And let's be real, like you do enough sport and general exercise to somewhat counterbalance the negative sideeffects.

You won't get away from it.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha, fooled my fingers.

I bloody love alcohol. It's misused widely in Britain, taken too far, but I think in moderation it's a perfect drug for the Northern European spirit, made a little reserved and awkward through centuries of people huddled in rooms. Some of my happiest, most fully content moments have been just a couple of drinks in listening to music with a good friend. 

Unfortunately, pushing 40, although I still don't get hangovers as in headaches, even one pint intervenes on my sleep and sets me up for a day of grim laziness so I can't enjoy it half as often as I'd like.

As for the illegal ones, quite a bit in the past but not for years now. Psilocybin was amazing for depression in my late teens, it gave me some of the only clear runs of months that I'd have until I was in my thirties. I'm really excited that it's properly investigated at as a therapeutic now. Depression is such a debilitating, time-thieving blight on a life.

Contrary to popular belief, I use magic mushrooms. Also, I've used kratom every day for the past eight years.

Just wait until my friends CallousCrackheadMan and HappyHeroinHero find out about this thread!

Edited by TheMagicMushroomMan

The imbalanced chemicals in my brain, plus waaaaay too much coffee are the only drugs I'm on atm. I know what alcohol and pot are. Meh. 

1 hour ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

magic mushrooms

I wish I had an easy way to get some. I loved them back when I tried them a few times many many years ago.

I was doing pot edibles for the past month and a half. I think I need to give my brain a break. I like to be efficient in my highs, because I'm cheap. I was getting high for about the same price as a cup of coffee, so I wasn't complaining.

8 minutes ago, Chopkinsca said:

I wish I had an easy way to get some. I loved them back when I tried them a few times many many years ago.

They're relatively easy to grow and spores (at least in most US states) are legal. If you're a beginner, you can buy a decent grow kit+spores for under a hundred bucks. After you learn the basics, you can ditch the kit and end up with massive yields for dirt cheap.

Bert from the Federal Bathtub Investigators is most definitely with us right now.

They're relatively easy to grow and spores (at least in most US states) are legal. If you're a beginner, you can buy a decent grow kit+spores for under a hundred bucks. After you learn the basics, you can ditch the kit and end up with massive yields for dirt cheap.

I did a quick look into it, and it's interesting stuff. At the moment I just want a trip now and then and it seems a bit too much to invest in. I'll keep it in mind, for sure.

That's got me thinking; considering the fact that the actual Mushrooms that contain psilocybin are legal, does that also mean Acacia Root Bark would be legal? It contains a lot of DMT, so much DMT in fact, that the ancient Egyptians would burn their dead with an Acacia Tree so when they wanted to talk to the deceased, they'd simply pluck the root bark and boil it into a brew, IIRC.

I smoke cannabis practically everyday, but only do shrooms once in a while. I especially love doing them together because they work well together. I don’t like microdosing on shrooms though, it feels like a waste for me, so I never do less than 3.5g but tend to do around 5-7g more often than not. Cannabis, I smoke habitually. Both are legal in my jurisdiction, and I’ve already done what I needed to do for myself in order to live a stable life, so it’s no issue to me to smoke whenever I want to.

@act Mushrooms containing psilocybin are not legal in the sense that you can walk around with them in your pocket, the spores and grow kits are legal for agricultural and scientific reasons. Like poppy plants/seeds, you can be charged if it can be proven that you are growing them for consumption or illegal use. The act of owning an Acacia plant/seeds is not illegal, but the DMT produced is a schedule 1 substance and you could be charged if there is evidence that it is being grown for the purpose of consumption, sale, or manufacturing of illicit substances.

I fight an uphill battle against a painful caffeine addiction, but I only drink on rare occasions outside of religious purposes, and never to intoxication. Other than that, nothing.

Just caffeine thanks to my love of coffee, which I keep under control by only having two cups a day. Sometimes I even forget to have my second cup at all. I don't like the taste of alcohol, so I've never had a standard drink in my life and I've also never smoked, snorted, or injected anything either. 

I smoked pot before in high school. I can't really afford to smoke it again at the moment since my job will pull random drug tests out of nowhere to make sure nobody is working under the influence, and especially since I'll be returning to college soon so that's a hard no. I've turned 21 last month, and I might indulge in a few parties on my return, granted I won't be getting drunk at those parties.

Only alcohol through beer, but very rarely.

They're not really drugs, but they are still addictive, I'm addicted to Iced tea and chocolate milk, even though I'm trying to leave them (with not much success).

9 minutes ago, Biodegradable said:

...I don't like the taste of alcohol...

This. I find it repulsive. Probably a blessing in disguise.

THC is completely legal here; I find that much more palatable. I only vape nowadays, haven't smoked since I've quit cigerettes...

@act Mushrooms containing psilocybin are not legal in the sense that you can walk around with them in your pocket, the spores and grow kits are legal for agricultural and scientific reasons. Like poppy plants/seeds, you can be charged if it can be proven that you are growing them for consumption or illegal use. The act of owning an Acacia plant/seeds is not illegal, but the DMT produced is a schedule 1 substance and you could be charged if there is evidence that it is being grown for the purpose of consumption, sale, or manufacturing of illicit substances.

Well thanks for the free legal advice fren

18 minutes ago, act said:

Well thanks for the free legal advice fren

It probably sounds pretentious to read, but the law itself is vague and untrustworthy in my opinion. It leads to people arming their portabellos with C4.

32 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

It probably sounds pretentious to read, but the law itself is vague and untrustworthy in my opinion. It leads to people arming their portabellos with C4.

Drug laws are stupid.

I've done.... almost all of them.

At 18 and a half I took up smoking tobacco but was otherwise straight edge. During a 2010 summer classical music festival in Canada near Vancouver, I tried and fell in love with weed for the first time. When I came back home to Texas I became a regular weed smoker. The following September, on my 21st birthday, I tried alcohol for real for the first time.

From there things escalated quickly. My girlfriend at the time and I had a trust fund uber rich friend who would buy all kinds of stuff off the Silk Road and share with us. Within no time I tried MDMA, psilocybin (4.6 grams for my first ever trip), and LSD. This piqued my interest in the different places the human mind could go. Seriously it was like being locked in a tiny closet my whole life only to discover I was living in a mansion.

I soon started trying the less "benevolent" drugs. Found an old, full bottle of alprazolam (Xanax), found another full bottle of tramadol as treatment for a car crash years prior that I never took. Before I knew it, I was ordering all kinds of stuff from the Silk Road myself. (The FBI took my $12 of BTC from my onsite wallet when they seized it, I wonder how much that $12 is worth now)

I was always disciplined and never used anything outside of weed and tobacco habitually, that is, until I moved to Austin in an apartment complex notorious for its parties. I'm talking vials of liquid LSD being passed around, every kind if addict stumbling around. For me this was perfect because I wanted to try everything.

One of my roommates taught me how to IV things like heroin and cocaine, and a good friend of mine introduced me to methamphetamine. My discipline quickly fell away once I started IVing Suboxone strips and heroin myself. One of my buddies in my little hardcore drug group died of an overdose of I assume both meth and heroin the day I moved from Austin to Houston.

Despite the change of scenery my drug use escalated. As a fan of depressants I was ordering research chemical benzodiazepines online and buying opioids, preferably black tar heroin, off the streets. I quickly became tired of the emotional rollercoaster of such heavy drug use and went into a methadone program.

After weaning myself off of methadone I gained a relatively healthier relationship to drugs. These days, I smoke weed a few times a week, take kratom a few times a week, take benzodiazepines a couple times a month, Adderall a few times a month, phenibut every once in a while, and do the occasional MDMA or LSD. With Juul and Snus I've dramatically reduced my tobacco smoking as well.

Life as an addict is hard but interesting, sobriety is boring but stable. Hence my more "balanced" approach these days. I have so many crazy drug related stories it'd require its own thread practically.

Some highlights include seeing George Clinton on 2C-B and dancing like I meant it for the first time in my life, trying 25i-NBOMe for the first time while driving the 100 miles from Waco to Austin (I NEVER drive intoxicated anymore), smuggling Suboxone into Germany and nodding off on stage while playing principal trumpet for Brahms' 1st piano concerto (and yet I never missed an entrance), performing Taps for Memorial Day at a paid gig while still tripping on DOC from the day before that was sold to me as LSD (I nailed it FWIW), how a good IV shot of heroin feels better than falling in love for the first time (that's why it's a good idea to never try as life is never the same again), dodging a double felony possession double misdemeanor charge, blacking out for nearly a week due to compulsively redosing flubromazolam (the "fentanyl" of benzodiazepines and a research chemical), and much more.

Despite my love of downers, alcohol has always been my least favorite. Shitty high with a shittier come down. Only enjoy it as a supplement to other drugs.

NGL I still have a few on my bucket list such as barbiturates, ketamine, methylphenidate, DMT, carisoprodol, hydromorphone, etc.

Edited by DOEL

Just quit a bad alcohol habit about 2 weeks ago. Trying to get over nicotine, now. Apart from that, caffeine daily and some weed.