Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MassiveEdgelord

Do you do any drugs?

Just quit a bad alcohol habit about 2 weeks ago. Trying to get over nicotine, now. Apart from that, caffeine daily and some weed.

I don't take drugs, but I do take them cbd oil, it was prescribed to me by my doctor, this product is not a narcotic.
  It helps me with my insomnia and acne which I have been struggling with for almost 5 years now, but most importantly I can see the results.
  And in general, I am against drugs, I like to be clean, I like reality.

Edited by Road666

2 hours ago, DOEL said:

benzodiazepines

I'm on one as a regular medication. I found it weird when I started doing research on that class of drugs, after the fact. Hearing about the addictive qualities and such. I'm on a low dose and my psychiatrist would refuse to raise it at all. Not even that drug I'm on really pierces my stupid fucking anxiety.

20 hours ago, Chopkinsca said:

I'm on one as a regular medication. I found it weird when I started doing research on that class of drugs, after the fact. Hearing about the addictive qualities and such. I'm on a low dose and my psychiatrist would refuse to raise it at all. Not even that drug I'm on really pierces my stupid fucking anxiety.

For me it's like the chains on my consciousness loosen and I can get stuff done as well do things for me. It's the single most therapeutic drug out there for me. 

Though I of course enjoy the high, if I had a prescription I would use as directed because they legitimately improve my life. My only beef is that prescription or not, I'd be maintaining a drug addiction albeit a monitored one.

I used to experiment with hallucinogens. There are times I think I still haven't got over my first time taking acid and that was 13 years ago. I did it 4 times in total, the fourth time was a real bad trip and I haven't touched it in 10 years. I've also tried mushrooms and a couple other things. MDMA is amazing in the right place and time but it's very much a special occasion thing for me. Still smoke/vape weed but I'd like to give it a break for a while at some point. Don't drink that much and never really have to be honest. It baffles me how something as potentially destructive as alcohol is so easily available and I've seen what it's done to people.

I usually enjoy weed, and it's really helpful for me creatively and empathically, but once in a while it has a really bad interaction with my anxiety disorder and gives me hours long panic episodes, followed by months of acute existential dread. Not great!! So it's kind of a Russian Roulette situation, and I really only take tiny amounts to help me sleep once in a while now. Even though I'd really love to get high, and often!!

Similarly with alcohol, but for that it's the hangovers. It would be great to be able to party like I used to, but: I really do not like feeling like I'm dying for the entire subsequent day. So now it's like, going out and having literally A Beer. Man, my body won't let me do anything fun anymore.

The only drug I ever enjoyed taking was amphetamines but I recognized that it was bad for health so I stopped taking them. I don't like alcohol or marijuana, neither of them are enjoyable to me at all, in fact they are always bad experiences for me. That's very strange for me to wrap my head around considering how popular either of those drugs are.

I drink one cup of coffee in the morning otherwise.