Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MassiveEdgelord

Do you do any drugs?

Mostly THC. Either smoke it or bake it. Though I need to quit, so I can drop nicotine while I'm at it. Aside from that, your regular medical grade addictions. Mostly opioids. Thanks to being psychotic, I get all sort of drugs and it's legal. Sadly medical drugs tend to make me even more psychotic. One day, I took some benzos to calm down. I woke up the next day, covered in blood, with a hole in my knee.

Personal favorites are MDMA (Molly, xtc), LSD, weed and morphine (injectors).

DISCLAIMER: Drugs are bad. For the most part, you shouldn't be using any. There are rare occasion where drugs are useful but for the most part it won't help you.

I've tried a few things; LSD, MDMA, DMT, Salvia. These days I microsose psilocybin (occasional macro doses) and I'm a daily marijuana user.

On 3/21/2023 at 2:35 PM, Koko Ricky said:

I've tried a few things; LSD, MDMA, DMT, Salvia. These days I microsose psilocybin (occasional macro doses) and I'm a daily marijuana user.

I was a THC smoker in the past. I have a friend who farms weed indoor, especially haze but the result is too strong, my mind feels mushy. Sometimes i smoke cannabis in the evening with friends, but this is light, like pollen. I never drink alcohol because this is very pernicious. CBD is good for me, i have found my stuff.

THC can definitely make the mind feel a bit blurry, but I've developed a bit of an addiction because I have a few medical problems that have resulted in chronic pain for years. Constantly staying high helps keep me from getting too stressed about all the physical pain I experience.

I'm in a much better place than I was years ago when I commented on this. I don't drink anymore. Alcohol is literally the devil as far as I'm concerned. That and benzos. Go crazy with alcohol even. DON'T TOUCH BENZOS. I went further down and got into benzos briefly and lost a bunch of time. Seriously if anyone younger happens upon this comment, benzos will eat you alive and leave an empty soulless husk in your body that requires constant babysitting. Bad shit. I'm only addicted to kratom and nicotine anymore which is whatever. 4 days of sweating and little to no sleep and that's over ezpz. Nicotine I dunno if I'll ever quit.

High quality Afghan hashish is very common and cheap in my Country I used to abuse it for 10 years but developed some mental and physical problems so quit it now I only take esomeprazol/ppi drugs for my acidity or occasional hashish and rarely Alcohol and nicotine...

i take the recommended amount of hydroxyzine, citalopram, and also allegra

While I'm not a fan of needing to, I take antidepressants to keep me motivated to do everyday tasks. Other than that, I don't take anything else that would impair myself. I never really enjoyed that sort of thing.

Haven't touched anything illegal though I do consume worrying amounts of caffeine and alcohol (if they count for thread) as is Finnish tradition.

Zoloft 150mg

Abilify 4mg

I smoke socially and dont drink (Alcoholic family). Have done LSD and whippets (N2O).

Don't see why I should. I've seen what it did with my close family and relatives. My uncle had his second throat cancer surgery last August, despite trying to get clean years ago. I really hope he does, he certainly deserves it.

On 11/13/2021 at 9:56 AM, DOEL said:

I've done.... almost all of them.

At 18 and a half I took up smoking tobacco but was otherwise straight edge. During a 2010 summer classical music festival in Canada near Vancouver, I tried and fell in love with weed for the first time. When I came back home to Texas I became a regular weed smoker. The following September, on my 21st birthday, I tried alcohol for real for the first time.

From there things escalated quickly. My girlfriend at the time and I had a trust fund uber rich friend who would buy all kinds of stuff off the Silk Road and share with us. Within no time I tried MDMA, psilocybin (4.6 grams for my first ever trip), and LSD. This piqued my interest in the different places the human mind could go. Seriously it was like being locked in a tiny closet my whole life only to discover I was living in a mansion.

I soon started trying the less "benevolent" drugs. Found an old, full bottle of alprazolam (Xanax), found another full bottle of tramadol as treatment for a car crash years prior that I never took. Before I knew it, I was ordering all kinds of stuff from the Silk Road myself. (The FBI took my $12 of BTC from my onsite wallet when they seized it, I wonder how much that $12 is worth now)

I was always disciplined and never used anything outside of weed and tobacco habitually, that is, until I moved to Austin in an apartment complex notorious for its parties. I'm talking vials of liquid LSD being passed around, every kind if addict stumbling around. For me this was perfect because I wanted to try everything.

One of my roommates taught me how to IV things like heroin and cocaine, and a good friend of mine introduced me to methamphetamine. My discipline quickly fell away once I started IVing Suboxone strips and heroin myself. One of my buddies in my little hardcore drug group died of an overdose of I assume both meth and heroin the day I moved from Austin to Houston.

Despite the change of scenery my drug use escalated. As a fan of depressants I was ordering research chemical benzodiazepines online and buying opioids, preferably black tar heroin, off the streets. I quickly became tired of the emotional rollercoaster of such heavy drug use and went into a methadone program.

After weaning myself off of methadone I gained a relatively healthier relationship to drugs. These days, I smoke weed a few times a week, take kratom a few times a week, take benzodiazepines a couple times a month, Adderall a few times a month, phenibut every once in a while, and do the occasional MDMA or LSD. With Juul and Snus I've dramatically reduced my tobacco smoking as well.

Life as an addict is hard but interesting, sobriety is boring but stable. Hence my more "balanced" approach these days. I have so many crazy drug related stories it'd require its own thread practically.

Some highlights include seeing George Clinton on 2C-B and dancing like I meant it for the first time in my life, trying 25i-NBOMe for the first time while driving the 100 miles from Waco to Austin (I NEVER drive intoxicated anymore), smuggling Suboxone into Germany and nodding off on stage while playing principal trumpet for Brahms' 1st piano concerto (and yet I never missed an entrance), performing Taps for Memorial Day at a paid gig while still tripping on DOC from the day before that was sold to me as LSD (I nailed it FWIW), how a good IV shot of heroin feels better than falling in love for the first time (that's why it's a good idea to never try as life is never the same again), dodging a double felony possession double misdemeanor charge, blacking out for nearly a week due to compulsively redosing flubromazolam (the "fentanyl" of benzodiazepines and a research chemical), and much more.

Despite my love of downers, alcohol has always been my least favorite. Shitty high with a shittier come down. Only enjoy it as a supplement to other drugs.

NGL I still have a few on my bucket list such as barbiturates, ketamine, methylphenidate, DMT, carisoprodol, hydromorphone, etc.

This used to be me.  Had a lot of friends die on me (and went to a couple rehabs, was rejected by many of my family members and old friends, then relocated out-of-state for three years), even after "getting clean," which for me just meant avoiding my "drugs of no-choice."  Today, however, I am realizing that I'm still on a slow burn, even though I only smoke weed.  The fact that I still relate to posts like this...

In fact, the time between my reply and the post I'm quoting is more than enough for someone to develop an addiction and succumb to it permanently.

I don't know why I quit the harder stuff.  Plenty of people watch their friends die and still stay addicted.  I don't know why I still smoke pot.  I should probably quit, but the consequences are less-than-fatal, so here I am.

Oh, wait.  Now I remember: research chemical benzodiazepines, aka clonazolam.  Black-out doses at 0.5mg.  Death felt as imminent as a lottery ticket.

I don't know why I'm bothering with this post.  Maybe to prove that someone can be as far-gone as the post I'm quoting and then live long enough to see through on the other side.  I'm still a junkie, just a weed, coffee, and video game one, now.

Edited by innerethos

I drink a lot of booze. I have chronic tinnitus in my right ear, and I've heard stories about people curing it through microdosing psilocybin.

Top Five Virtual Cigarettes As Found In The Computer Games:

1: Vanquish: Highly functional and, at times, necessary
2: Deus Ex: The only function is to damage, just like real life!

3: Metal Gear Solid: Damaging as with real life, with the rare functions

4: Shenmue: The Unlit One That Sticks To The Bottom Of An Elderly Man's Index Finger, even in the rain
5: Counter-Strike (series): All the ones that i dropped on the carpet mid-game, resulting in a round loss for the team

(edit note: nicotine is the only drug i ever truly regret trying. tobacco is physically a poison leaf, and that's before taking combustion and/or added chemicals into consideration. awful)

Edited by heliumlamb : disclaimer: absolutely do not want to romaticize/seem like i am romanticizing tobacco

On 11/13/2021 at 11:00 AM, Serum said:

Just quit a bad alcohol habit about 2 weeks ago. Trying to get over nicotine, now. Apart from that, caffeine daily and some weed.

Been a rocky road since this comment. Failed time and time again. Lot of lessons learned

Now, I'm going on half a year (ish) without booze, a few months without weed or caffeine. Just rawdogging life, lol. Sobriety feels great. You really learn to appreciate it and not take it for granted once you've been through the hellscape of addiction

On 4/1/2023 at 12:06 PM, Fiber Wire said:

I think a lot of the posts in this thread were better off being kept to oneself. TMI. 

That's kind of a you problem. I don't think anyone else is irked. 

2 hours ago, Koko Ricky said:

That's kind of a you problem. I don't think anyone else is irked. 

It’s not my problem. Telling one’s whole life story on what drugs they did doesn’t have to irk me. When internet anonymity only goes so far, it should irk the people letting out all these details, many of which are illegal, about themselves on a public forum. I can’t imagine what problems this could bring for someone, better to be safe than to be sorry. But ya’ll do you. I was just suggesting perhaps people don’t give too many details is all. What you do, what you use to do, that’s one thing, but going into really deep detail just seems like a bad idea. 

Edited by Fiber Wire

I get ya but the chances of drug stories on a niche forum getting someone into actual trouble are very close to zero. 

Sober on booze for 8+ years

--> I used to drink heavily for about over 14. "Heavily" as-in I would drink a .75L bottle of Scotch in 2 days.... every day... for years. That was just after work on weekdays. Weekends, and days-off, festivals, cookouts, etc, there was plenty more.

I quite smoking for the 3rd time on January 3rd 2022

--> I will not be a smoker again. When I quite the previous 2 times I did it after dental restrictions, and couldn't wait until I could smoke again. Now I have no interest in smoking, the action of smoking, the way my fingers smell, how my clothes would smell like the inside of an ashtray, how I couldn't even walk up a flight of stairs without feeling winded... etc.

Smoked weed daily from 16 to about 23

--> When I was 23 I got a "real" job, and from 23-25 I only smoked occasionally. Then at 25 I was married, we started having kids, I don't think I've smoked weed in well over a decade. And in the decade prior-to that was only a couple times a year maybe.

Actual drug of choice is caffeine

--> I'd rather die than not have a full pot of coffee, every morning, every day. I've literally been drinking coffee since I was 5 years old. (My grandparents would let me have a super-diluted cup with heaps of sugar. (It was basically semi-coffee flavored sugar water lol)

DooM is my recreational stimulant of choice :)
--> It's fun and the only downside is DooM is more addicting that cigarettes ever were. No, seriously.

I Love Doome

Like other people in the thread, way too much oxygen. Honestly, I breathe so many times a day it's breathtaking. 

Basically just caffeine and sugar, if you count that. Alcohol occasionally, although after turning 30 a decade ago it seems I grow more unwilling to suffer hangovers that on the other hand seem to get worse each passing year. During the pandemics my alcohol consumption declined even more, I no longer enjoy alcohol alone, it’s almost become solely social thing.

Never used anything else. I think I’ve smoked one cigarette some 10+ years ago, I was drunk as fuck, I have only the vaguest memories of that. I think that might have been the last time I vomited in hangover the next morning. Or second to last.

Edited by RHhe82

On Bupropion, currently switching from Sertraline to Prozac and starting Ritalin.

You could probably get me to write an essay on why cannabis is the best drug, but I feel that'd be redundant. Also I've only been moderately drunk a few times; it's honestly a blessing that I dislike the taste of alcohol.