Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AI_Oblivion

Niche WolfenDoom Tweak

I love Wolf 3D and I really like the mod WolfenDoom. I like it so much that I want to play it with other mods, but I've found a conflict that won't let me complete it. It seems like such a minor barrier to oodles of fun. When I load WolfenDoom and a mod like Trailblazer together, everything works beautifully except that the golden key gets replaced by a machine gun. Other mods do the same thing (like Final Doomer). I know very little about modding, but I desperately would like to fix this issue, so that WolfenDoom can be completely compatible with other gameplay mods. I want to to kill a nazi with a tossed machete and/or samurai sword them to death.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

I don't think WolfenDoom was ever designed to be ran with other mods, because it in itself is such a mod. You'd have to do a lot of work to strip down WolfenDoom into a mod friendly version.

Thank you for the reply. I was hoping it would be a simple switching of items somewhere to have the right keys show up. It works fairly well except for that one issue. Oh, well.

If one item is replacing the other incorrectly you should have a look at the DECORATE and check the thing ids (maybe?). My guess is there are duplicates and one is replacing the other.