Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eurisko

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis REmake April 3rd 2020

It appears that the Rumoured up coming RE3 remake has been listed on the Japanese PSN catalogue of all places along with artwork.

Heres the story from IGN -   https://uk.ign.com/articles/2019/12/03/resident-evil-3-remake-seemingly-added-to-psn-listings

For those who are allergic to IGN Here's the story on VG24/7 -   https://www.vg247.com/2019/12/03/resident-evil-3-remake-cover-art-leak-jill-nemesis/

Anyone else think Jill Valentine looks just like Natalie Portman?

image.png.4877a89eb22a339278a2d53ac9336747.png

Edited by Eurisko

Fuck sake that's like ....... 2-3 weeks after Eternal comes out. It'll have to wait. It looks good but I was little under whelmed with the Resident Evil 2 remake I still find the original '98 version better. 

4 hours ago, Eurisko said:

It looks good but I was little under whelmed with the Resident Evil 2 remake

How so? Is it mainly nostalgia? I was initially disappointed when they went third person as opposed to the fixed camera but it rubbed off on me in the end.

On 12/10/2019 at 9:21 PM, Springy said:

How so? Is it mainly nostalgia? I was initially disappointed when they went third person as opposed to the fixed camera but it rubbed off on me in the end.

I'm not sure to be honest it just didn't feel the same , I dunno. I did enjoy it but not as much as I thought I would.

4 hours ago, Ajora said:

LOL!! Only you would've spotted this.

I've never been a huge fan of the series, but even I definitely loved what they did with the previous remakes.

Hoping this one is going to join the club as well, looks pretty awesome and especially atmospheric. Groovy.

After the RE2 remake, yes please.

I was never a fan of Resident Evil until I played RE7 in VR. I fell in love with that game and it made me try the other games in the series. Give me more.

Capcom have re-released the RE2 Remake demo and hid a nemesis easter egg in there. 

Check out this vid from Youtube channel 'Wheres Barry'