Decanter of Filth

Toxic Scorn

Welcome to Poison

Poisoner's Dwelling

Toxicant

Geiger

Geiger's Nightmare

Well, let's see. 

The Leak - The sewers are full of poison due to a leak maybe? 

Slime Sewers - but that feels ripped off Mark Klem, hm... 

Khan Sewer - I guess the map will be shaped like a Y and lYl is the sign of the word Khan in proto-Bulgarian. 

Nukerig - Something like "Oilrig", but with nukage instead of oil. 

Sewerage Damage - self explanatory. 

Sewing Project 

but maybe most ridiculous - Fighting Crank. (Since the Ninja Turtles live in the sewers.) 

Fun fact: Before switching to computer science my major was civil engineering in the sewers design branch. So I know a thing or two about sewers. 

Hopscotch.

You know, cuz of the stepping stones or whatever. Are jokes still funny if you have to explain them?

"Green Legs and Harm"

"Melting Pot"

"Who do you suppose left all that radioactive waste down there? And why? Why? Now I'm radioactive! That can't be good! Why can't we find a way to safely dispose of radioactive waste and protect the environment? Even if I personally stop this alien invasion, what kind of planet will we be leaving to our children? And our children's children, and... oh the humanity!" (yes, the entire quote as the title)

Sludge Tunnel 

that's the first thing that came to mind, I can't really thing of anything else at the moment

22 hours ago, Raccoon_I_Guess said:

Its a small radiation (I guess sewer level) level with some tight corridors. I don't know what to call it. If you have any suggestions then I'll credit you in the upload topic. Thanks!  

image.png

Droppin' the Deuce

9 hours ago, Megalyth said:

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

The Pool of the White Hazels is actually a badass name for a map.

Cancerous Caverns / Corridors

Knee-Deep in the Red... (ahem) ... Green

The Sludge Lines

Acid Alleys / Alley

I don't know my dude - the title is often the least important part of the map. Alliteration usually adds something to a doom map title, though. :)

10 hours ago, Megalyth said:

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

I just can't wait for the sequel, 

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch part II: The Revenge of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

I know, how about this.

Double or nothing you've gotta have a partner or your Heart'll never come of age, Takin' and givin' it's time we started livin' love Will get us through the awkward stage, Let your heart run free, Let it run to me yeah, We were meant to be, darlin' stay with me. You stepped out of the night full of lonely, We stepped into a world full of light, You said I was your one and your only, We made love for a lifetime tonight. Double or nothing you've gotta have lover or you're Gonna throw your life away, Fact is a fact is your hearts gotta practise and you've Gotta use it every day, Lay it on the line, Oh lay it next to mine yeah, Darlin' we'll do fine, if you're gonna stay with me, stay with me. You stepped out of the night full of lonely, We stepped into a world full of light, You said I was your one and your only, We made love for a lifetime tonight You stepped out of the night full of lonely, We stepped into a world full of light, (Takin' and givin' tonight we started livin') You said I was your one and your only, (No sign of dancin' it's you and me romancin') We made love for a lifetime tonight. (double or nothing) You stepped out of the night full of lonely, (I'll stay with you forever) We stepped into a world full of light, (Fact is a fact you need a lot of practise I know) You said I was your one and your only, (there will never be another) We made love for a lifetime tonight.

3 hours ago, Maximum Matt said:

The Bog Of The Eternal Stench.

Win.

Then the boss of the map should be a custom monster: David Bowie with a bulge.