Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomkr

Any quakeworld client which look vanilla

Sorry again, but exist any quakeworld client which have graphics or look like quake 1 vanilla?

Ezquake looks very modern.

He already tried Quakespasm, but finding an active server is next to impossible. I recommended nQuake, apparently there were issues installing it. 

doomkr, I would highly recommend you to go to a Quake site for help with this. Visit the forums for nQuake if you were having issues installing it. Wish I could help you more, but this is a Doom forum, folks on a Quake forum would be able to help you out far more.

17 hours ago, Jello said:

He already tried Quakespasm, but finding an active server is next to impossible. I recommended nQuake, apparently there were issues installing it. 

doomkr, I would highly recommend you to go to a Quake site for help with this. Visit the forums for nQuake if you were having issues installing it. Wish I could help you more, but this is a Doom forum, folks on a Quake forum would be able to help you out far more.

Welp problem is in quakeone gave me an error one day (said me something about I wans't human, but now I could send it. Thanks :-)

Btw you can call me REBELVODKA or REBEL ;)