Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbag

The Doom Community is Brutal! Post Your Favorite Metal Bands/Songs

For whatever reason i've only recently gotten into metal with some small obscure bands, I've been looking to broaden into some of the more well known stuff but I honestly have no idea where to start on that, heh... I do like some of the more (presumably, honestly I have no clue) niche bands like Sabaton also.

A friend of mine has sent me a number of albums from more known bands on occasion, but I haven't had any opportunities to look into them further.

OMG OMG OMG NEW CARCASS SONG

also if u dont own Surgical Steel, what are you waiting for?

On 12/14/2019 at 1:24 PM, Mr. Freeze said:

OMG OMG OMG NEW CARCASS SONG

also if u dont own Surgical Steel, what are you waiting for?

can't believe I missed this!!!!! SO brutal! IDK what it was but I didn't like "Surgical Steel"

On 12/14/2019 at 11:35 PM, hybridial said:

Not bad, hoping this album will be up to the standards of the classic first two. 

Really? John Schaffer looks like this now? I couldn't recognize him at all! I guess I should hear their earlier work since these two have founded the bands that Inspire my music after all. And... Why do I have the feeling I hear Tim Owens in the backgrownd? I sometimes confuse his voice with the one of Ralf Scheppers for instance.  

In the meantime, I may spoil it a bit, but let's take something from the alternative stage. Of course, by the best alternative metal band ever. According to me at least. 

Don't you think this song is so contemporary with so many people living in their phones? 

13 hours ago, almostmatt1 said:

I forgot how fucking hard this album goes. Erik Rutan is really something special

Yeah dude Eric Rutan doesn't fuck around lol

You know, somehow I haven't posted anything by Ne Obliviscaris yet. Must be rectified now.

Listening to these guys for the first time in a weird way was as revelatory as when I first heard Kamelot. I guess I'd say they're to death metal what Kamelot were to power metal.