Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
El Franko

Christmas themed Doom PWADS and Megawads

Hello again, denizens of doomworld.com/forum/4-wads-mods/,

It is once again the most Jolliest time of the year! Christmas is upon us, and what better way to celebrate it than by turning on the decorations in the house at nighttime, grabbing a nice and warm cup of hot cocoa to survive the freezing weather (depending on which hemisphere you live), and sitting back and playing some Christmas themed PWADS and Megawads for Doom 1 & 2. I already know a couple of well known Christmas community content for Doom, such as: Xmas Doom by Simply Silly Software, Xmas Nightmare by ByteBrothers Software, 32in24-14: How the Hamburglar Stole Christmas by YEDS and Various, The Merry Christmassy Doom Project by the Doomer Boards, Nordhell by Alexander "Eternal" S. (a.k.a. Deadall), Action Doom 2: Dead of Winter by Scuba Steve, MassMouthMas by Cyb, and H2H-Xmas by Various. 

I would like to know if there are any other Christmas themed PWADS, Megawads, or TCs for Doom out there that I can try out for myself. And I would like for you all to use this thread to post your own favorite Christmas PWAD/Megawad/TC for Doom, as well as to let you all discuss with each other regarding anything related to Christmas community made content for Doom. Think of this as celebrating Christmas by declaring peace with each other and getting to socialize more regarding Christmas content for Doom as brothers, sisters, and any fellow Doomer out there.

Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy New Year as well!

I never miss an opportunity to pimp my wares, so here's Twisted Joke. Seems to come up pretty regularly in this sort of thread, so I think I'm safe in recommending it!

Never took much interest in them myself but I do remember reviewing this oldie - by none other than Tormentor667 himself - a billion years ago! Dont remember it very well but it should meet your requirements :)