• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Not Jabba

Cacowards 2020 Mentionation Thread

8 minutes ago, irontusk341 said:

Diablo 3D. Version 1.1.2

On 12/13/2019 at 9:01 AM, Not Jabba said:

Please do not nominate your own project.

The mod itself is fine, but aren't you the creator?

23 minutes ago, Doomguy-1993 said:

Can we nominate Doom Eternal? lol

Well of course not, because this isn't a nomination thread. It specifically says "Mentionation", and of all things I'm 112.6% certain the Cacowards authors are already very aware Eternal exists. ;)

On 12/26/2019 at 1:58 AM, Jaws In Space said:

I know you guys don't like getting nominations for the Espi award, but I'm going to nominate CodeImp & Simon Judd anyways for Doom Builder & Slade which are 2 editing utilities that make the lives of modern doomers so much easier than those pioneers of the 90's. I have no doubt that these 2 editors have extended the life of Doom & have allowed new folks to join the community with a relatively simple learning curve.

I feel this should go to Boris

1 minute ago, skaarjman said:

doom real by marissa

Could you give a link? I'm not sure where to look for it, and it's not easily searchable.

+1 more for Running Late 2 

Edit: Also +++Refracted Reality

Edited by DoomDork

So far this year:

- Running Late 2

- Syringe

- Akeldama

- Ray Mohawk's Manic Monday!

Is an individual map of an episode/megawad actually eligible for a Cacoward? I would have thought not?

@Roofi would be best for clarification, but it is its own thread on the French forum. Whatever the case it looks like a clear crown jewel in the episode - like Vader's levels of ZPack or Level 29 of Echelon, for instance.

AFAIK Roofi is planning to release the map as standalone at some point, so sooner or later the nomination will become legit. I was about to mention it myself a couple of days ago. It's a masterpiece.

Hello , thanks for mentioning my map. :)

I originally made this level for Deadly Standards 3 led by Walter Confetti but I will also release it as stand-alone once DS3 is finished. I just hope it will not take too much time...