Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SlayerOGames666

Volcanic Base: 4 Level Demo! (with final bossfight map30)

Go to GZDoom builder, file, new map, add ressources and then add doom2.wad as a ressource. Hit OK and there you go

OMG your levels are hard

I mean we all have to start somewhere, but JESUS CHRIST

2 archviles, a hell knight, a pain elemental and a mancubbus, and you only get a regular shotgun and a backpack?

3 hours ago, PeceMan said:

OMG your levels are hard

2 archviles, a hell knight, a pain elemental and a mancubbus, and you only get a regular shotgun and a backpack?

HA, there's a super shotgun secret in the first wooden part of the map. Find it, and the map is easier. I recommend you start on an easier difficulty, though.

19 hours ago, Perdition666 said:

I have created a video for MAP01 of this project. I may do more on the other Maps soon

mama mia i thought the archviles would destroy ya. good job man!

Just now, iconofeggsafe666 said:

mama mia i thought the archviles would destroy ya. good job man!

Thanks, the second map gives me trouble speed running because the exit is blocked by 3 enemies. Also, the exit switch is on the wrong side of the wall in map 3 I believe. You have to activate the back side of the switch to exit.

oh

i need to look at these bugs lol but keep trying! remember: stock up on ammo somehow. a way to do that is in nightmare, keep killing the shotgunner, giving you shotgun ammo.

3 hours ago, iconofeggsafe666 said:

oh

i need to look at these bugs lol but keep trying! remember: stock up on ammo somehow. a way to do that is in nightmare, keep killing the shotgunner, giving you shotgun ammo.

If you’d like, I can do a complete review and analysis of your maps in a video. I just need to know what format you mapped in. (UDMF, ZDoom, etc)

On 12/23/2019 at 2:04 PM, Perdition666 said:

If you’d like, I can do a complete review and analysis of your maps in a video. I just need to know what format you mapped in. (UDMF, ZDoom, etc)

lol probably zdoom hexen

On 12/16/2019 at 1:42 PM, PeceMan said:

OMG your levels are hard

I am laffing way too hard at this. :o)

Just now, SlayerOGames666 said:

Yeah!

awesome! That's great! Hope all goes well! :D

42 minutes ago, LiT_gam3r said:

awesome! That's great! Hope all goes well! :D

I'm also gonna have to release it in a 6-map miniwad, because I have started making bigger and better projects that I cannot speak about right now until I get the heads-up that it's finally finished.