Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, once upon a time I posted in a thread. It was dumb. Er, anyway, lots of neat people suggested that next I want to do a wad to send in, I get some people to play it first and see what needs to be done so I don't send in junk (not that it was, althought it needed work).

Well I'm sorta kinda at a point where I could stand wrapping this level up I'm working on. It's obviously based off of my Grind.wad from /newstuff 100, but there's a lot done to it. I also have monsters and guns and such. ^_^ To be honest, I don't like Arch-Viles or Revenants, but they're in this level. Mostly because I'm afraid of them to some extent, and find them hard to fight (especially in claustrophobic areas). Anyway, I'm trying to tweak UV to be, well, hard, and so far I've been able to get to the end with a whole lot of three shotgun shots remaining.

Anyway, off topic. Uh, I was wondering if anyone would like to play it when I get around to working on it some more and see what you think about it, so maybe I can do more work before uploading it to the masses?

I had to make a new E-mail address so that I could give an adress :)

DooMer4ever@luukku.com

btw, I haven't got much replies to the similiar thread I made a couple of weeks ago. So if you've played the wad I would be happy to know how to make it better and how good it was. And I still can send it to anyone who wants to have it.

Okay, four people ought to be enough. I'll mail you guys with the information on where to get it, but I need to work on it some more before I do. I have some issues with a Revenant I just added so I want to see if I can get past him. There's a lot of running back and forth (outside, cave, outside, cave, inside, cave, inside) but maybe that's not as bad as I make it sound. I need to talk to my webserver owner to see what he thinks. Anyway, thanks guys. ^_^

My mailbox said:
Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: tornthedark@yahoo.com
Reason: SMTP transmission failure has occurred

Oh, it is fixed now... sorry ( Now I understand why i did't get a email from you :D)

Try send again

Torn and DOOM Anomaly are both lazy. =P I need e-mails from ya both. Kudos to myk for mailing me more than once! ;)

Nanami said:

Torn and DOOM Anomaly are both lazy. =P I need e-mails from ya both. Kudos to myk for mailing me more than once! ;)

Yeh, sorry bout that, I am really lazy, I'll send you a e-mail shortly, I'm just real busy right now...wait a minute, if I'm so busy, then why the devil am I doing here.......

/DOOM Anomaly Dissapears instantly

DOOM Anomaly said:

Yeh, sorry bout that, I am really lazy, I'll send you a e-mail shortly, I'm just real busy right now...wait a minute, if I'm so busy, then why the devil am I doing here.......

/DOOM Anomaly Dissapears instantly

DOOM Anomaly --> Crowned fool of nonsense :)

ravage said:

DOOM Anomaly --> Crowned fool of nonsense :)

Thank you! Thank you! I'd like to thank all those who believed in me....wait a minuted, nobody believed in me....wutever, Thank you!!!

ravage said:

dragon_69283@yahoo.com
If I have time, I'll check itowt. :)

Hey ravage. =) Anyway, as I said above somewhere, four should be enough. After I release this next beta I'm going to let my current team say what they think and then I'll need a new team (for new opinions and so they don't get tired of looking at it) and you could test then, if you like.

This one is actually a single-player based level, although the first one was indeed deathmatch.

Nanami said:

Hey ravage. =) Anyway, as I said above somewhere, four should be enough. After I release this next beta I'm going to let my current team say what they think and then I'll need a new team (for new opinions and so they don't get tired of looking at it) and you could test then, if you like.

Oh. Ok, I understand. I'll just wait like a good little pup. Chewing on furniture, but what else do you expect?

Oh. I'm pretty much done with the new version and I'm going to have my original team test it again (as soon as DOOM Anomaly quits being lazy! =P), but after that I'll need another team, so I can wrap it up and finish the level to release, with new testers that aren't tired of seeing the same old level. Anyone up to it? I need three or four tops.

Nanami said:

(as soon as DOOM Anomaly quits being lazy! =P)

Sowwy, I've just been really busy with failing school and Birthday and junk, I'll do my best to send you an E-mail today. Kay?