• $25 Indigo gift card
  • $25 Tim Horton's gift card
  • assortment of different beer
  • sweet tarts candies
  • millennium Falcon table lamp.
  • Toronto Maple Leafs Blanket
  • coffee mug
Edited by Doom_Dude

Money and an extensive precision screwdriver set. Pretty happy with it. I can never have enough money or precision screwdriver bits.

2 minutes ago, Jello said:

Money and an extensive precision screwdriver set. Pretty happy with it. I can never have enough money or precision screwdriver bits.

I may not be able to say much about the latter, but I too can never have enough cash.

A small haul, but I don't mind it anymore at this point.

• Long sleeve shirt
  • Jacket
  • Sweater
  • Godiva and Lindt Chocolates
  • Gift cards from Starbucks and Chipotle
  • Beef Jerky
  • Hat
  • Left overs from my sister's Christmas party.

Just now, cambreaKer said:

socks with 60 euros inside of them, cool suprise

But did you keep the socks

Just now, silentzorah said:

Abuse, mainly.

Now, is this a true serious thing that's going on with you, or are you making some sick joke? I don't think it's the latter but I want to make sure. I'm willing to talk about it in PMs if you want to but if you're just kidding, you're telling that joke to the wrong audience by posting it in my thread.

Just now, Jason said:

Now, is this a true serious thing that's going on with you, or are you making some sick joke? I don't think it's the latter but I want to make sure. I'm willing to talk about it in PMs if you want to but if you're just kidding, you're telling that joke to the wrong audience by posting it in my thread.

It's not a joke, it's something I deal with daily.  It's okay, though, I'm working on some life changes to get out of the situation I'm in.

3 minutes ago, silentzorah said:

It's not a joke, it's something I deal with daily.  It's okay, though, I'm working on some life changes to get out of the situation I'm in.

Okay, good, sorry if I came off as rude. (To be clear, I'm saying good--not because you're being abused but because there's nobody in here making those jokes) I just know too many people IRL who joke about that and being someone who for most of his life had to firsthand deal with that kind of thing, it's not funny to me. PM me if you wanna talk more about it. If not that's fine, I understand wanting to keep to yourself.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Okay, good, sorry if I came off as rude. (To be clear, I'm saying good--not because you're being abused but because there's nobody in here making those jokes) I just know too many people IRL who joke about that and being someone who for most of his life had to firsthand deal with that kind of thing, it's not funny to me. PM me if you wanna talk more about it. If not that's fine, I understand wanting to keep to yourself.

It's okay, no offense taken.  I'll keep the details private, and thanks for understanding.

I also got a DoomSlayer figure. I haven't opened up all of my gifts, but the other stuff I've gotten so far include:

-A Gordon Freeman figure

-A Smart Watch

-An electric shaver

-A hoodie

-Two new pairs of boxers

So far, I haven't scored as well as last year (Where I got a preorder for Doom Eternal), but I still got somewhat high hopes.

2 minutes ago, GamingMarine said:

I also got a DoomSlayer figure. I haven't opened up all of my gifts, but the other stuff I've gotten so far include:

-A Gordon Freeman figure

-A Smart Watch

-An electric shaver

-A hoodie

-Two new pairs of boxers

So far, I haven't scored as well as last year (Where I got a preorder for Doom Eternal), but I still got somewhat high hopes.

Gordon Freeman?

Don't you mean Morgan Freeman?

Or are we talking of Gordon Ramsay?

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Gordon Freeman?

Don't you mean Morgan Freeman?

Or are we talking of Gordon Ramsay?

We're talking about this fellow chap here.

9043c2d2-3ea3-4b09-b551-dae0f4d254b2.jpg.db0d394d5ab2a3f543bc03158aabde0d.jpg

2018 report

• Silicone putty earplugs
  • Safety retracting box cutter
  • Flannel sheets
  • New bathrobe
  • Some exercise clothes
  • LEVER-NUT™ wire connectors
  • Uninterruptible power supply for internet router
  • Cheap USB external DVD drive

Anime vhs tapes

Wireless headphones

A anime shirt

Sweat pants

Serious Sam the next encounter ps2

Dizone gold 3000

Dizone 150 

Dikatona PC box don't blame me I have been wanting that for ever just the box art

Dbz figures

A Max the old boxing max 

That's all I got for Christmas

Birthday

Flcl haruko doll

Doom snes

Windows 98 set up guide

An an official windows xp cd an case the one when you bought a new computer

That's all I got

For the first time in my life, a proper, comfortable, "legitimate" gaming chair. The bad boy even came with this fancy-pants dynamic lumbar support piece. I think I might be ready to take on the slaughter genre properly.

I got some Doom stuff this year. Seems a lot of folk got the doom slayer figure; I did as well heh. He's pretty cool-looking though. I wonder what cool poses he's capable of doing; I couldn't get him to match the stance on the box. I also got some old-school doom ornaments which are awesome, "but the aspect ratio isn't correc--" [/nerd] and a doom flask and some really cool doom headphones with a detachable mic and fancy adapters for old stuff and whatnot.

zbXe8ub.jpg

CbthoRl.jpg

So this Christmas I got the following:

- Love and faith in Jesus Christ's birth
- A beautiful sunny morning
- Waking up once again alive and being with my family for another Christmas
- Brand New Intel HP Laptop with i7 core processor thingymajigs
- Two movie tickets for any movie
- Two new pair of Sketchers shoes
- A new winter jacket
- A wireless iPhone charging stand
- A new back tire for my bicycle

3 hours ago, GamingMarine said:

We're talking about this fellow chap here.

9043c2d2-3ea3-4b09-b551-dae0f4d254b2.jpg.db0d394d5ab2a3f543bc03158aabde0d.jpg

Ah yeah, never played half life. My bad

I got to drive to a house and set up some kid's computer because the person who bought a PC from me on Facebook wants free tech support.

Just now, Bucket said:

I got to drive to a house and set up some kid's computer because the person who bought a PC from me on Facebook wants free tech support.

sucks, good thing I didn't have ot do anything like that when I sold my guitar on facebook.

unrelated: Didn't you just leave the doom server I sent you today? Or is that a diff bucket