Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

this new fourm is getting bad

i do not like how this is set up, it should go in the order of the time post are put in. older post on the bottom and new on top, not the one that was last replied to. other wise it is fairly good. I also want my sephiroth picture i sent to ling!

No it shouldn't, now close that hole in your head before I make another one if a different spot.

It's not that bad. You just gotta get used to it. I already have. I like these new forums:no waiting for your new message to "magically" pop-up 10 minutes after you posted it; and it seems to me that your new messages get responded to a lot quicker now, with the new BlazeBoard.

I hate the rearrangement, but I know we'll never see the old format again, ever.

On the contrary...

/me loads up directory of saved threads from old forum.

Uh... not very many, most are from the beginning of the General Forum. I have two of the giant threads from Editing and a few deady threads from Doom3, one with the list of insults. I was gonna get to saving all the good stuff but then the forums got wiped :| Now I can't remember any witty replies I made before.

Nice, fod! I thought ling was posting that at first.

Yo, he be workin' mad hard to make sure dat everything on this site is workin' good! At least give da man his props!

ESCO! Haven't seen you around lately?

Guest Fanatic

I don't like the sorting either.

The Allaire Cold Fusion forum did this, and it made it impossible to see the new posts. People often reply to the same posts that are generally ramblings, over and over, so all you see is moronic babblings. Hence, I don't go there much anymore.

I also would find myself posting bogus entries in my own topics to keep them where people can see it, just for the sake of keeping it up top. I have no idea where my topic is now.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

That's some VERY true and very wise words, fanatic. I also HATE this topic rearangement crap.

If at least we could declare some topics "dead" so they can't be resurrected by a moronic comment like "CHECKBOX".

If at least we could declare some topics "dead"

/me loads Page 4.
/me sees that every last thread was killed by Zaldron.

Looks like all you gotta do to kill a topic is reply :)

I can't say that I really like the fact that the posts don't go from oldest to newest but everybody needs to get over it.

Allright, looks like we have to kill Windowpain first, THEN this thread.

I don't like it. I don't it one bit. I don't like dis shit. I don't like it. I don't like it like dis. Can't reply to a reply. Dis is no good. Dis shit is got to change. I don't like dis shit. I don't like dis shit one bit.

But I do like that there is puncutation in my sig now. While my sig is still prolly ununderstandable, it was really bad with no punctuation at all.

* Hellbent hands Ling a table. Here's a chair too. How about this grandfather clock? You deserve mad props, Ling. These props aren't mad enough. Let's see. How about a llama?

It ignored all puncutation I put in my sig before the new forum. I think it might have included periods, but that was it, commas were removed.

I'm with fanatic.... "it was fun while it lasted" DOesn't seem like it'll ever be good again.