Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rare Hatchiama

What is your most cherished memory?

Mine is the day my dad taught me how to shoot when I was about ten years old.  He's retired now, but he was a police officer in our town.  One day he asked me if I wanted to learn to shoot, and he took me to where he and his officers would practice.  It was an outdoor area outside of an old warehouse.  To this day I carry that same pistol with me for personal protection, nearly twenty years later.

When i got my first bicycle when i was 8 years old. First time playing Doom comes as a close second.

Forgive me lord Romero for i have sinned against Doom.

"When you ask a child about what some of their favorite memories are, I guarantee you that child is going to say something about McDonald's" Kelly Rowland

On 12/30/2019 at 2:01 AM, Raccoon_I_Guess said:

I dont know man, dont like most of them.

Second this.

Apart from the memories of me playing NES games and passing some difficult exams during high school, most of my memories are nothing but miserable, of events that left their mark upon me as well...

My most cherished memories has to be the last 3 months of 2016, I went through a very bad family situation prior, but I started by walking from one town to another, but I wanted to push it further, and walk through about 4 towns without stopping, I almost couldn't walk but didn't wanna give up, it felt like true strength. Another was playing through Golden Souls and it really helped, made me feel a bit better. Having a massive fest on watching Whoisthisgit's vids with takeaways really felt special. Having a playthrough of Tormentor667 mods, along with an awesome work do at a global buffet, and a very sweet family house party and a lovely Xmas really made the final quarter of 2016, one of the best memories I ever got to make.

This is gonna sound super cheesy, but this time I went out on a date with this girl I really had a thing for back in college. I can still remember the day like it was yesterday.

Depends on the day, time, mood and so many random factors that picking my most cherished memory out of so many might as well be the hitscan rays of the BFG.😏