Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShermanFromDeath

NUTS 4 [DOOM WAD]

Ehhh. F*ck off wit hthat sh*t bro.

Edited by dew : Forgot to censor "shit"!

Tried it. Opening part doesn't even drop my FPS, which tells me there are not enough monsters. You need more monsters. Second part is just... a tele-frag win. Too easy. I love the spirit, but you need more cowbell.

To be fair, he should've released a sequel to something more playable yet as iconic. Like Hell Revealed 3 or Memento Mori 3. Would've been funny to see the local doom pseudo-intellectuals getting triggered over it.

6 hours ago, Firedust said:

To be fair, he should've released a sequel to something more playable yet as iconic. Like Hell Revealed 3 or Memento Mori 3. Would've been funny to see the local doom pseudo-intellectuals getting triggered over it. 

What a wonderful example of 2010's mouthbreathing idiocy to end the decade with. Firedust, the arbiter motherfucking elegatiarum, mocking the intellectual elite of Doomworld with their... pah... quality, and... lol... communal respect. Onwards to the 2020's, brethren, where intellectual midgetry will rule supreme and the kings of filth like Firedust will tell us what's good.

Does every WAD series need that many sequels? NUTS was already a joke submission to test /idgames FTP server, the fact that it became a speedrunning map was just part of B.P.R.D.'s genius.

7 hours ago, dew said:

What a wonderful example of 2010's mouthbreathing idiocy to end the decade with. Firedust, the arbiter motherfucking elegatiarum, mocking the intellectual elite of Doomworld with their... pah... quality, and... lol... communal respect. Onwards to the 2020's, brethren, where intellectual midgetry will rule supreme and the kings of filth like Firedust will tell us what's good.

Too ez