Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
little egg

dating the demons

1 hour ago, Phobus said:

That's it. Close the forum. We've officially run out of "Doom" stuff to talk about.

But Romero is still withholding secrets from us!

1575021789954.jpg.5c21b54e1b011c4262acc21cd4d57cff.jpg

I'm already in a serious relationship with my guns. We have way too much fun killing demons together.

Well, really the only demons identified as female are the Spider Mastermind and the Mother Demon. Although I would imagine the Arachnatrons are female as well, since most large spiders are female. And I would think the Pain Elemental, if it had a gender, was female, since it produces Lost Souls. The rest of them have overtly male characteristics and physiques, despite the fact that they have no external genitals. And I've thought about this for far longer than I should have.

So I'm going to go with a sexy lady Imp. Rule 63.

Probably the Baron of Hell, I mean, its got a title, its gotta have some weight to throw around in hell. What I'm saying is I'm a gold digger.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:42 AM, Maximum Matt said:

The Mancubus. More cushion for the pushin'. 

Seconded. 

Spoiler

I can't believe we're discussing this. 

Everybody should date an Arch-vile. Therefore you can do risky things. Even though you accidentally kill yourself, you'll get resurrected anyway.

Looks like I gained some love to the hell knight. Basically because it has a DoomEd number of 69......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hdoom hk is pretty too

On 1/1/2020 at 3:58 AM, Maximum Matt said:

Mein leben.

Schutzstaffel!

1 hour ago, RonnieJamesDiner said:

Only vulnerable from behind? Heh... okee ;D

I feel like taking a Demon from behind would be a bad idea but on the plus side you could be really rough on them