Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Doom Pictures Thread 2020

KhRQCed.jpg

What, me evil?

(Just a random stray attack from a playtest which ended up being perfectly placed.)

Edited by Stabbey : context

4 minutes ago, NaturalTvventy said:

Castle DOOM is going to be a showcase of many of the hell and Gothic textures and sprites from lostres. I've randomized some of the sprites, like the hanging bodies, skulls on poles, and urns, so things will look a bit different with each play-through (there's so many after all). There's two extra shotgun sprites and an extra super shotgun sprite in there too. I've created a sergeant who drops a shotgun with one of the three sprites randomly. And I'll be using ZDoom monster additions as I have in past work. In the same spirit I'm thinking I might create random spawners of my favorite imp varieties - imps, super imps, devils, and super devils. We'll see. I've also created quite a few texture varieties from lostres, like the support you see all over my screens, which are derived from the JAIL textures.

Screenshot_Doom_20200831_223808.png.5477b5bbec5db140aacbfee10164414d.pngScreenshot_Doom_20200831_224212.png.5cd5c07e781fc942470807c2cfa0c3c9.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200831_225814.png.841353d776f9f5a600ec96a3e0c18ece.png

Are you using DM2PAL for this? The reds look a lot deeper.

7 hours ago, .daniel said:

This will be interesting to see how you guys incorporate and make this into an actual airship. Will keep an eye out for it but it does look pretty good so far!

On 8/31/2020 at 12:35 PM, Doom_Dude said:

Vilecore 2

does this have its own thread yet? Very excited for this cause I just finished the original Vilecore.

Edited by nue

30 minutes ago, nue said:

This will be interesting to see how you guys incorporate and make this into an actual airship. Will keep an eye out for it but it does look pretty good so far!

Thanks! When we finish it, we'll make it into a forum post.

3 hours ago, Jaska said:

Getting back to "Lost civilization 2".

Starting slowly to stream mapping and playing some maps.

https://www.twitch.tv/doomedjaska

qYwjyOH.png

holy crap. without that railing to the right and the bitmap guy below i would have guessed it's a more advanced engine, about quake3 or unreal.

On 9/2/2020 at 9:11 PM, HQDefault said:

Screenshot_Doom_20200902_210835.png.aa62f055f4bde19e90eccecdbecf5a8d.png

Oh damn, that's looking really good! I personally really like the tech base feel in maps.

@.daniel for those wondering i'm the one helping daniel with the airship wad.

and here's a better look at the inside of the airship.
(yes. you do get to punch enemies with a rat.)

Screenshot (414).jpg

Screenshot (415).jpg

Screenshot (416).jpg

Edited by Generic Doomer

On 9/2/2020 at 1:49 PM, nue said:

oes this have its own thread yet? Very excited for this cause I just finished the original Vilecore.

@nuei'm sure you'll enjoy it, me and daniel sure are having fun making it

Go2ItUVPluss.jpg.aa9f3d9db58ba297bfb024a76ede2830.jpg

LET IT NEVER BE SAID THAT I CAN'T BEAT GO2IT ON ULTRA VIOLENCE PLUS. (JESUS this map was tedious just due  to how many fugging cyberdemons are added in MP and since you get 3 really harshly placed ones right of the gate it really ramped up the difficulty). @_@

Kinda funny that thanks to the silly millisecond display (WHY WOULD YOU USE COLONS TO DENOTE MILLISECONDS??????) it almost looks like it took 38 hours to beat the map.

1 hour ago, Generic Doomer said:

@.daniel (yes. you do get to punch enemies with a rat.)

Screenshot (414).jpg

and when you thought that you've seen every kind of weapon one can have in a game.

1 hour ago, Pirx said:

and when you thought that you've seen every kind of weapon one can have in a game.

Me and dogelord (or Generic Doomer, as he's known in here), are both very proud. With the berserk, it's even better than the normal fist.

1 minute ago, .daniel said:

Me and dogelord (or Generic Doomer, as he's known in here), are both very proud. With the berserk, it's even better than the normal fist.

well it basically turns the rat into a brick

On 1/1/2020 at 16:21, Doom_Dude said:

Ahora, un poco de estilo Dooming 2020. ¡Nuevo hilo para un nuevo año!

¡Edición de estiramiento facial Vilecore 1.2!

YZggOwP.jpg

bhxZj6n.jpg

Powertriping Rowdy Rudy!

roNQC5n.jpg

KOqqoXf.jpg

También esto...
jLcxxCG.jpg

Nice