Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Doom Pictures Thread 2020

1 hour ago, Bauul said:

Started on the final map for Phase 1 of Elementalism, for the Egyptian-themed Water episode.  With the advancements in UDB features around 3D Floors and Visual Sloping, I decided to try my hand at creating more of a style Quake map in Doom.  So lots of slopes, 3D floors, and clean texturing wherever possible.

NWQD547.png

mRlb3mk.png

THRUdTq.png

You said Quake, but I'm getting more of an Unreal Nali temple vibe. Amazing work!

5 hours ago, iUsuallyDie said:

You said Quake, but I'm getting more of an Unreal Nali temple vibe. Amazing work!

Same here. This isn't a bad thing as I actually prefer Unreal's aesthetics over Quake ;)

On 12/30/2020 at 9:01 PM, NeedHealth said:

Was asked to add an easter egg to a map.

how cheeky.

2 hours ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

According to duckduckgo's calculator: 748.

Yep, operator precedence says it should be computed as 35 + (8 × 91) - (60 ÷ 4), so 35 + 728 - 15.

12 minutes ago, elend said:

Rince-Wind: I have no clue but it looks gorgeous?!

Update on the images

The sprites reminded me of HOMM, and sure enough someone made a mixture of Doom and Heroes of Might and Magic called Doom: The Reconquest

A cropped teaser, but not a glitch. Something woefully unique has resurfaced in my quest for archival. And yes - This is as hilarious as it looks. More details very very soon.

sPQKWHH.png

2 hours ago, Redneckerz said:

A cropped teaser, but not a glitch. Something woefully unique has resurfaced in my quest for archival. And yes - This is as hilarious as it looks. More details very very soon.

sPQKWHH.png

Stupid looking glitches like these always manage to crack me up

21 minutes ago, MattFright said:

Stupid looking glitches like these always manage to crack me up

But its not a glitch, its an actual feature, hilariously. Perhaps i should have posted something more thought provocative?

wouldn't it be time to open a Doom Picture Thread 2021?

Where is Linguica to open it up when we need him?

:P

Also, happy new year @Linguica and @Mordeth this baby of yours will have 23 years old in a few months :D