Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Doom Pictures Thread 2020

Do Doomworld screencaps count here? If so, I'll add something to humor up your day.

1539924863_humordoomworld.PNG.4ce304cc006abf65319412a3f4aef72b.PNG

On 7/28/2020 at 8:30 AM, NiGHTMARE said:

I've recently started scouring my hard drive for old unfinished levels and projects, mainly for use in Doom -1. Just now I came across the old unfinished RTC-3057 hub 2, and thought I would share some shots!

The first four are from levels that were being worked on by myself (the first is from an admin area, and the other 3 from a maintenance area), while the rest are all from levels by Shaviro. It's a real shame this project was abandoned, but then again we did get Doom 3: Phobos instead :)

Reveal hidden contents

Amazing to finally see some of hub 2 after all these years! RTC still holds a special place in my heart as one of the more memorable and immersive Doom wads I've played.

26 minutes ago, Redneckerz said:

Back To Saturn X Episode 1: SNES Edition*

Spoiler

TUtWf4t.png
Gu1locL.png
fx4OOt0.png
sGI0lR3.png

Hide contents

*Ran through FastDoom 0.4, using the 486 binary, using -potato mode in low res, -flatsurfaces and -flatsky enabled.

Absolutely horrifying, I love it

4 hours ago, Lila Feuer said:

@<<Rewind Good lord, where would I get that Jaguar-style STATBAR?

Oh yeah, @<<Rewind it'd be nice if you took the habit of saying to what mods your screenshots correspond.

7 hours ago, <

I like this brown STBAR?  What WAD is it from so I can rip it for personal use?  (I keep a folder full of STBARs I've ripped from variuous WADs to use when I don't want to see the vanilla gray STBAR, lol...which is always...)

@Lila Feuer @galileo31dos01 is this the one you guys are talking about as well?  I never played Doom on Jaguar.

EDIT: The image seems to have vanished from my post when I edited it, it was the top one.

22 minutes ago, TriTT said:

Screenshot_Doom_20200730_162650.png.e79270714a1b665892e949e40821f494.png

that looks like me when I play Knee Deep in the Dead on ITYTD.

Image originally posted by Juza (who found it somewhere before) from the "Most obscure Doom fact you know" thread. If this has been posted before, big apologies.

doom iceberg.jpg

i1RnA5W.jpg

UAC Ultra 2 Episode 1 (EDIT: Thank you Chainie)

yiYGkO6.jpg

Akeldama

UEIg5MP.jpg

Biotech Is Godzilla

a9YEuCv.jpg

Ayy

VUJTfCV.jpg

Mutiny

Edited by <<Rewind

9 minutes ago, <<Rewind said:

UU2E1 (If you know if this has a more proper name then please tell me)

UAC Ultra 2 Episode 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Remaking Wolf Chapel?

Yep, the idea is to recreate the interesting visual & scripted ideas of the map in a new / expanded way.

DOOM 64 Absolution.  Cheats where on but this is just to show the game off, teasers.  This is the first level.

I don't cheat in games unless I did a quicksave where I just died so everytime It loads the save file I die.  IDDQD, but I turn it off as soon as I'm able to play the save file again. 

3543df.PNG

23432.PNG

A war-torn Doomguy...

(Magic Doom)

Screenshot_Doom_20200724_134808.png

Fun fact: I didn't die on this attempt, I beat the level somehow lol

Edited by Ant1