Find results in...
Spike

Mancubus Artwork : Complete

Ultraviolet said:

I was speaking James Brown.

What? Forgive my ignorance, or I will slap you with a trout. :P

ravage said:

What? Forgive my ignorance, or I will slap you with a trout. :P

Whats up with the trout slapping? why not a Large Mouth Bass or a salmon or a Goldfish or sumthing?

Spike said:

Don't say that! A lot of people dismiss comics for these reasons, yet it's extremely difficult to combine a story with artwork - even more so when it's a comedy, too. I did a 30-page fantasy comic for my design project back in school (i'll post a few pages sometime), and that was incredibly hard.

'The Green Pile' is amazing!

I don't know if you've seen my art, but my family thinks I should draw, "real" art and stop drawing monsters and the like....I think this deserves mre respect as a genre, i'm offended that they regard it as kiddy art...like you said, it's not easy!

Awesome! I wish i could draw like that (I've only done a pain elemental sketch so far)

Spike said:

I'd love to see it in the top-left corner of Doomworld (replacing the current blue-sketch gif), but i guess my saying that is gonna kill the probability of it happening anyway.

We'll see.

Mr. NobodX said:

We'll see.

Heh - nice thoughts, but i wouldn't want to place bets on it happening. Thanks for the comments though :)

I've got two more non-Doom pieces to work on, then i'll be starting on drawings of the Arch-Vile and Cacodemon (in the same vain as the Mancubus).

Jesus. That is brilliant! Good job. That is the very best Fan Pic I've ever seen. Truly.

For some reason it brought back memories of Darknation's short story. Perhaps the best fan fiction I've ever read.

Awsome.