Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
igg

Slayers club: What happened to Novembers and Decembers giveaways?

Both are concluded, but still no winners chosen.

According to their news section the monthly giveaways won't continue in 2020, but does this also affect already concluded giveaways of 2019? 

Edited by igg

i'd guess that bethesda's distribution was swamped during the holiday season, not to mention they're currently moving warehouses. they'll likely announce the winners after they get settled in the new one so that no one will be stuck waiting after they're aware they won.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've been asking the same question. Nobody seems to know. I guess they'll sort it when they're ready and if they don't then it hasn't cost anything for anyone to enter so we'll see anyway.

I do know that they have usually been doing the prize draws on or around the 6th of the month which still gives time for December.

I guess they're working on whatever they need to work on since I apparently won a Slayer's Club shirt back in October (I believe), and I still have yet to receive it.

Thanks for the notification. I got a t-shirt in November's giveaway. I'm just curious whether the image in the giveaway is correct because in Bethesdas store the Slayer Club tshirt looks different.